Acecombat

Operation white nights ak5

What do you guys say?

own-1s.jpg

own-3s.jpg

own-6s.jpg

own-10s.jpg

ak5_s.jpg

I was FDF fan atm but these guys might just convert me to a SDF fan tounge_o.gif

Looks great, but IMHO it looks a bit like a CS model. But the soldiers is very nice. Good work fellas.

Nope its made by our talented modeler and skinner Bedlam! If it were a CS model it would have had much more details..

This screen I post is a CS rip as a other mod is using, you see the different between a home made and a CS made, CS made have all the details modeled, and I mean ALL.. (as shown at this screen)!

CS RIP?!

I didn't claim it was a CS rip, it just looked like one in my opinion. Soon you are going to say that I am pretending to be someone else again tounge_o.gif

But as stated earlier it "Looks great" thank you and good night smile_o.gif

EDIT: And what would be wrong if it was a CS model? Aslong as you manage LOD's and use PAA/PAC's as textures all is well.

My post didn't say that you said it was I cs rip, i've just showed up how a cs rip looks like and don't looks like! wink_o.gif

Well i guess its ok to rip cs models if u cant do it yourself and put your name on it.. rock.gif

Noo dont ripn CS models we dont want junk from a game L3370r's play tounge_o.gif

Originality and ones own hard work always look much nice , anyway i still like the gun as is.

I hope Op whitenight releases this stuff real soon i want enemies for FDF biggrin_o.gif

I hope Op whitenight releases this stuff real soon i want enemies for FDF  biggrin_o.gif

That would be the Russians mate, Finland invading Sweden or vice versa is not very likely. Since :

A) They are both democratic countries.

B) They are both members of the EU.

C) They both have very low budget armies.

(Sorry for going off-topic)

P.S If you need something to hold you while you wait for OWN to be released check out SFP. High quality work there aswell (Sorry for "stealing" the topic) D.S

But they took it down i think sad_o.gif

The only reason why i want FDF vs OWN is because i am tired of beating the damn russians again and again tounge_o.gif give the guys a break ...

Nice work, like that iron sight alot smile_o.gif

/Christer (a.k.a keyCat)

Really amazing quality textures, some of the best I´ve seen for OFP wow_o.gif

Don´t worry about OWN owning FDF mod (that was a pun...yes I´m an idiot), FDF is massive and models the entire FDF (well except for naval), a lot bigger than OWN atm...

And of course it´s more fun to play with Finns than Swedes, everybody knows that! (check my sig wink_o.gif )

GREAT-looking units, anyway.

Nope its made by our talented modeler and skinner Bedlam! If it were a CS model it would have had much more details..

This screen I post is a CS rip as a other mod is using, you see the different between a home made and a CS made, CS made have all the details modeled, and I mean ALL.. (as shown at this screen)!

CS RIP?!

I can assure you Mellis, that is not a rip. It's high quality, that is all.

Oh and next time before you go accusing someone of ripping stuff - Get your facts straight.

Shar - SFP Crew

CS RIP?!

My question is, do you really NEED to bitch on SFP? You work on your mod, we work on ours, no hostillities needed are there? Especially no need to fabricate lies to make yourself look better or others look bad.... rock.gif

There is, to my knowledge, no FNC in Counterstrike, so how could we possibly have ripped that from CS?

Especially a 100% fictional AK5 model which is purely our design...

Why don't we work together, or at least not against eachother, all for the benefit of the community?

It's not like we recieve money for addons downloaded, so we can't loose any profit from having a 'competitor' out there.

KTottE, SFP Crew

NOTE:

I apologize for semi-hijacking a thread dedicated to Operation White Night's AK5, but I really resent the implication that SFP steals models or rip them from Counterstrike, especially since I know how much Shar and Eekster has worked on those. They deserve all the credit they can get.

Isnt Mellis part of Op whitenight? rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Quote (Mellis @ Oct. 01 2003,17:48)

Nope its made by our talented modeler and skinner Bedlam! If it were a CS model it would have had much more details

?

CS RIP?!

On behalf of the SFP team I expect an apologize regarding that.

SFP

Code Leader of Swedish Forces Pack.

All stuff we got from others is well documented on our credits page.

But they took it down i think  sad_o.gif

The only reason why i want FDF vs OWN is because i am tired of beating the damn russians again and again  tounge_o.gif  give the guys a break ...

So play Russians for a change, and kick some American ass. There are some excellent Russian units available for download.

The only way you guys are going to get me to switch from FDF to SDF is if you include a well modeled mission where I get to rescue the Sewdish Bikini Team and they are programed to exhibit great gratitude for the rescue!!!! tounge_o.gif

This forum is not the place for inter mod team arguments. Take it to pm's please.

If anyone has PROOF that something posted at these boards is an uncredited theft from another modmaker, PM a moderator.

First and last warning to all involved.

And what would be wrong if it was a CS model?

In my opinion, conversions from other games is okay as long as you've made that model by yourself, say you have made lots of cs models and convert them to Ofp smile_o.gif

Or attain express permission from the original author...

Or attain express permission from the original author...

In my opinion, but that is just my opinion smile_o.gif

Don´t worry about OWN owning FDF mod (that was a pun...yes I´m an idiot), FDF is massive and models the entire FDF (well except for naval), a lot bigger than OWN atm...

AFAIK that's what OWN will cover aswell. The whole Swedish Armed Forces that is. In the end. It will probably take a while though because they aren't too many and they prefer quality rather than quantity. wink_o.gif