Sign in to follow this  
rouge1

Did some one say

Nice but it would be much morebetter if you show it ingame ... in the anim tools all those fancy colours make it a bit hardto see crazy_o.gif

Guest ####

Include everything you have done.

Include everything you have done.

Hey that's not nice....Just look some pages back and you see what I have done mad_o.gif

Guest ####

you mentioned a few posts previous that you may not use an animation, I'm saying include everything you have done, whats so rude about that?

you mentioned a few posts previous that you may not use an animation, I'm saying include everything you have done, whats so rude about that?

Whoops sorry I gues I understanded it wrong wink_o.gif

Waffendennis, tell me how to move the bloody weapon proxys or someone is loosing a head!

Guest ####

no prob, I should have quoted.

Waffendennis, tell me how to move the bloody weapon proxys or someone is loosing a head!

My head? Try it and bad thing's will happend.... wink_o.gif

But I will Pm you how to move the proxy's.

Are you all goin to make new death anims too? Because I think the death anims start from positions in the origonal anims.

So with your new anims the death anims will look wierd. Plus most oth those anims are boring anyway the soldiers just look like falling trees, you need arms waving in the air maybe the odd helmet rolling off the head etc etc.... wink_o.gif

Just an idea, if its too hard don't bother, I just want to get my hands on the anims you've already done.....

The default death animations are fine IMO, there´s only a little error; on one of the anims where the corpse is lying on its back, his gun is sticking out of the ground, it should be lying flat on the ground.

The default death animations are fine IMO, there´s only a little error; on one of the anims where the corpse is lying on its back, his gun is sticking out of the ground, it should be lying flat on the ground.

lol never noticed that.

Really hope to get some new animations SOOOON wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

About that helmet.....Well the Makers of OFPanim left some things out of the program and I hope they fix it in the newer version...I can't edit the helmet status for now ( I think maybe there is a other way )

And I made a new Surrender animation (picture will follow if i am home)

It goes like this:

Soldier surrenders but firts he lay's his weapon down and kick the weapon away and then raise both his arms.

Most likely also one of the only ones ever made tounge_o.gif

Well I'll look forward to it, animations looks btw. smile_o.gif

Well Found away to move the helmet:

First make in 02 the selection of the Helmet ( on the soldier model) then name it to : helmet and then save the model .p3d open the model in OFPANIM and then: Seect the Helmet and move it wink_o.gif

I haven't noticed any your made standing-shooting animations, so I would like to give you mine (my first and only static anim, some problems with the left hand, but otherwise pretty fine. Lacks transition anims.) Anyone is free to modify / improve this, and I wish that this will help.

Picture ingame

The RTM-file

I haven't noticed any your made standing-shooting animations, so I would like to give you mine (my first and only static anim, some problems with the left hand, but otherwise pretty fine. Lacks transition anims.) Anyone is free to modify / improve this, and I wish that this will help.

Picture ingame

The RTM-file

woa that one looks nice and authentical.