Sign in to follow this  
rouge1

Did some one say

Rouge, how do you move the weapon proxys around, I still can't find out crazy_o.gif

Yes. I think this should have priority. I am currently sick and tired of the unrealistic ofp animations, and i am sure many will agree on that one. For example a mission cutscene often looks a bit goofy and never "cinema-like" because of the way the soldies stand, run etc.

Yeah, a million anims of people sitting on tanks is nice, but i'd much much much rather se the standard ones fixed, fast like. Think about it animators: if you'd do this you'd get fame and fortune for sure! Really, i think this is something 95% would use. I would.

... get on it already!

tounge_o.gif

Rouge, how do you move the weapon proxys around, I still can't find out  crazy_o.gif

don't try to move the proxy, there is another element which is animated (indicated by the small 'A' before the entry), but I can only tell you the german name...

Yes. I think this should have priority. I am currently sick and tired of the unrealistic ofp animations, and i am sure many will agree on that one. For example a mission cutscene often looks a bit goofy and never "cinema-like" because of the way the soldies stand, run etc.

Yeah, a million anims of people sitting on tanks is nice, but i'd much much much rather se the standard ones fixed, fast like. Think about it animators: if you'd do this you'd get fame and fortune for sure! Really, i think this is something 95% would use. I would.

... get on it already!

tounge_o.gif

Make that 96%

... get on it already!

tounge_o.gif

I agree completely! This is top priority! smile_o.gif  wink_o.gif

Too bad I don´t have any editing talent myself...

Got some bad ass idea: An Anim mod that goes like this: All the animators join up and first: Re work all the Standard OFP animations and then we will make new animation's for missions/Weapon holdings/ETC ETC is this a good one to or only the Tutorial?

Ok all update i have deceded not to scrap the safe walk. and other imporant news me and Waffendennis are working togher on new Anims for you peeps, and please we don't need any beta testers

Good to hear. Any ETA on first beta release?

@iNeo no not atm sry we will annocuce it when it is ready

I'd like to know if it would be possible to use this new anim with older addons or new one in progress adding a line in the config.cpp

or more easily it will replace the original ofp walking animation ??

Ah i heared something that you need a beta tester ? wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Here a new screenshot of the walking animation.

safewalk3.jpg

Looks awesome. Its getting better and better every time. Great work!

Well I see 3 different animations there - first one on right is bent but others look sweet. I take it were waiting for a series of stand/crouch to combat or combat to stand/crouch animations for release?

You Could be right *Hint* *Hint* or you might not

Looks nice, but the soldiers still look too bend. Make them walk al little more straight.

Arch.

Yes, they should walk straighter IMO. Looks, nice anyway. smile_o.gif

Here is some of my share:

This is a New Runing Animation:

Check the picture here

PS: This Animation is in his early stage and doesent match to the finaly quality.

PSS: If you got any ideas to improve it I like to hear it.

how is he supposed to be running ?? just asking like a jog or a sprint like fleeing from the battle type run

This is the sprint anim ( Press E and you get this one and the normal one is changed to and the F one to so wait and see tounge_o.gif )