Sign in to follow this  
rouge1

Did some one say

so they will come out with both life hand and right hand version?

It might be of interest that I'm going to release a new version of OFPAnim, mainly I added one feature I was asked often for:

It's now possible to copy a frame position for selected components to several other frames. This speeds up animation progress for some animations ;)

Release: tonight

rouge1 when is your release date rock.gif  tounge_o.gif

dont ask release date it will bring perssure to addon maker and makes them "can't" release the addon in time~~~~ biggrin_o.gif

i wonder how to switch between right hand and left hand.......

simple asnwer to that question ExtracTioN when it's done tounge_o.gif

veeeeeery nice Dschulle i have being wanting that feautre for an long time. tnx looking forward to it

Yes me and Schnuffi are working togher now so any pics he posts are on topic because they are techinacally Our work.

it looks very good, but still a little akward. It seems you need to point it lower or move the butt closer to the armpit to make it look better. I'm not complaining I promise I love these as is just putting in my two cents.

I think they look a bit awkward, like their heads and shoulders are leaned forward...It´s just one pic, maybe the angle screws it up a bit...

Speed of Unarmed Civi's running and pistol running improved.

Now that´s really great news!!

Looking forward to try this out!

I would love to try Anim editing. I fear that it will be insanely complicated though.

i think if making the right arm(or the left if it is left handed) closer to the body and the gun aiming a little bit down more should be fine too

It's great that someone's responding to the idea of replacing the original OFP animations, which was discussed in another topic in this (A&M : D).

Your work is looking promising, just try to make it look as much as real life. Here's a picture of a good-looking sprint that would do fine in OFP.

If you're going to do a slow walk aiming animation (to replace the one when you press F), how about making it look something like the second guy from the right in this pic?

Looking forward to the release smile_o.gif

well ineo i am working on that anim (2nd Pic). the thnx to the new ofp anim it will be done verry soon

I love this idea, and i also supported it when jinef or whoever it was asked for it some time past. I hope you eventually get around doing all animations.

... i wonder how hard animating is? :P Perhaps give it a shot.. maybe i'll figure it out. Well, probably not, but it's worth a try.

Ah, too hard. As i guessed.

Anyways, i have som pretty good ideas i think on how the animation could be done if you go along with everybodys wishes and do replacements for all of the anims.

Firstly and mostly: Get rid of the whole "bent" thing. I dunno what the devs tought when they did that one (the whole legs bent slightly leaning forward anim) as NOONE stands like that, ever.

action5springfieldor.jpg

Here is a good group pic of how one might stand.

Here is a good example of how the safe anims might look like

action5spaing36.jpg

YOu already have the "general" thing going alright but look at the general placement of the hands etc. The butt usually is pretty close to the body. In the last pic in this thread it kinda looks like somebody presenting a gift to somone else rather than holding a gun comfortably.

Here is a good pic i think of what the AIs idle animation while hawing the gun lowered could look like

action7airportmp5s.jpg

The crouching aiming animation needs tweaking as well, as now the soldiers look above their rifle (and the rifle butt rests on the bicep, wich is not a comfortable position to shoot at all). Here is a good example i would think:

action11spansd.jpg

Those are nice pic's and I hope Rouge1 or some other animator ( Hint: Cribban/HawkfighterPJ/Teacup/And the rest ) will make those stands. wink_o.gif

I am not going to replace all anims. and the safe walk may be scraped for personal reasons but watch this thread for updates. and i might do the new crouching one but this may be my last public annoucement for an while

I am not going to replace all anims. and the safe walk may be scraped for personal reasons but watch this thread for updates. and i might do the new crouching one but this may be my last public annoucement for an while

O ok if you say so... smile_o.gif

All I need to learn is how to move the weapon proxys around and I could maybe create new animation/poses for you guys.

Unfortunetaly, I don't know how to move the weapons yet sad_o.gif

I got a idea maybe we could do this: All the Animators come to gether and write one big tutorial about making animation's eacht animator do 1 section like:

1: How to make a new weapon holding anim

2: How to make a new Walk anim

3: How to make new misc anims

4: How to work with Animmaker

And more...

Nice? wink_o.gif Yes....Posible?....If evry one want's it. smile_o.gif

I think it is possible and well we shall see about this idea

I got a idea maybe we could do this: All the Animators come to gether and write one big tutorial about making animation's eacht animator do 1 section like:

1: How to make a new weapon holding anim

2: How to make a new Walk anim

3: How to make new misc anims

4: How to work with Animmaker

If you get this done, I'm willed to add new most demanded functions wink_o.gif