Sign in to follow this  
rouge1

Did some one say

Ok all an quick update Safe Walk is at 93%.

Will it be released soon? If not, a short vid showing the anim in action would be great. smile_o.gif

Damn, I can see the patrols infront of me now. Finally I can recreate that scene from "The platoon" Or ehm... Soon anyways tounge_o.gif

By the way, did anyone think of updating the cargo proxy animations for the SEB NAM PACK II helos?

Well i think maybe an vid (no Guarantees yet) but i don't know any good recorders? can any one help?

Come on, help the man out, people! crazy_o.gif

(The only screenshot capturer I know of is Fraps, but the freeware version isn´t that great for capturing video...)

his right hand should be a little further down the rifle, looks kinda weird to me.

Good work though

ok that would mean editing all 10 frames to correct it .but ok i may edit the hand an bit further down then

his right hand should be a little further down the rifle, looks kinda weird to me.

Good work though

I agree with Kevbaz on that but you said already you should edit it so all is fine wink_o.gif

edit:

The first pictures you showed at start of this thread that one was perfect safe anim the gun was in perfect position there m8 wink_o.gif

yer well i did run into some HD problems but i lost the anim but i had an backup that was only 60% comtple so i remade as best as possible

Did anyone here notice my addon request about a month ago for custom animations? biggrin_o.gif

I'm always one step ahead.... blues.gif

no sorry jinef i didn't prehaps if you send me an link i will look at see what you wanted. maybe even make some ideas

finally "I" get to ask the question...

are they done yet, and if not, when is the release date? Also how many animations will there be?

I've been waiting for this, too.

Is it possible to produce a seperate animation for Machine guns? they tend to be carried slung lower.

yer well i did run into some HD problems but i lost the anim but i had an backup that was only 60% comtple so i remade as best as possible

Ah, that sucks. Just take your time in making it perfect, there´s no rush... smile_o.gif

any update and can you make new animation when running without a gun?

Yep that would be top priority for me too- not only the look of it but although the speed should be changed for people running without weapon or with pistol only!

Would be great if you could change it!

Update- Safe Walk still an work in progress

Speed of Unarmed Civi's running and pistol running improved.

Really nice work m8 looking forward to it cant wait any pictures to keep us drooling