Sign in to follow this  
Pathy

Walking!

Doesnt it annoy you how your characters can only sprint, run, and walk with their gun on their back (oh and walk while aiming if you bring up sights)...but not walk with the gun in hands other than that....a soldier would spend alot of his time walking with his gun unslung in his arms....

Plz plz plz make a new anim for it!

Ok, but running without a weapon should be faster than with one, not slower anyway.

Yeh good point, the way civvies and weaponless/pistol carrying soldiers run is way too slow, plus they run like penguins

And yes i do mean how soldiers cradle thier guns...i mean, in OFP, you meet an enemy patrol, they are NOT going to be running, so the only option is to have them walking guns slung over back....but thats a death wish patrolling like that....

Yeh good point, the way civvies and weaponless/pistol carrying soldiers run is way too slow, plus they run like penguins

And yes i do mean how soldiers cradle thier guns...i mean, in OFP, you meet an enemy patrol, they are NOT going to be running, so the only option is to have them walking guns slung over back....but thats a death wish patrolling like that....

I think both are important things that must be changed.