Sign in to follow this  
Acecombat

The king of pings

lmao, OMG, that's like four hundred and eleve seconds wow_o.gif   Talk about laggin across the map crazy_o.gif

edit: poor guy, I bet he gets kicked a lot biggrin_o.gif

Maybe it was someone who never played MP before, and maybe he thought that high ping was good or something or maybe he did it on purpose just to see everyone complaining or laughing or...  biggrin_o.gif .

Why isnt yer name on the pool anyway rock.gif

The screenshot is a fake.... ill explain why:

411071 ms = 411 seconds.

it takes 411 seconds to receive a response from his computer.

but ofp connection timeout limit is 90 seconds.....

wink_o.gif

dunno about being a fake or not,what I know is that Oyman or someone else with a similar name has been in SWAF server and had a several thousand ms connection...he is not an urban\net myth I assure you  biggrin_o.gif

I played CTI with him many a time. He usually had desync around 30,000 continuously plus a lag of atleast 2000ms.

300bps modem anyone? biggrin_o.gif

In mid sep we was 29 ppl playing CTI in a lan. Normaly the ping there is between 8 - 18. After 40 min nearly 80% of the players had a desync reporting 100 000. No one had higher so I guess OFP stop reporting higer desync. We had to stop the game (no suprise smile_o.gif. So low ping dont seucre your evening I think.

hahaha i finally found this post  smile_o.gif  i remember that day when i got that high

o and Migebuff that is a real screenshot i gotten over 130 sec on that time out thing

If you are the real oyman, what kind of smoke signal connection do you have, where do you live, and what system specs do you have? rock.giftounge_o.gif

He is the real oyman, acecombat isn't oyman. Check the ofp.org forums.

And when did i say i was Oyman ? rock.gif

I play with the same name as here in MP smile_o.gif

uhh i dont know what this smoke sgnal is but system specs are 670mhz 15gb harddrive 64mb video card Windows ME. and i live in California USA

uhh i dont know what this smoke sgnal is but system specs are 670mhz 15gb harddrive 64mb video card Windows ME. and i live in California USA

Smoke signal has the way you comunicate on the internet? Conection? You seem to be quite a legend smile_o.gif .

well i have a 28.8 modem and 56k internet or something like that

well i have a 28.8 modem and 56k internet or something like that

Damn, I was betting that your were on a 300bps modem. sad_o.giftounge_o.gif

hmm... do you guys think anyone will get a bigger ping than me. if not i shall have the biggest ping in OFP history!! tounge_o.gif  smile_o.gif

LOL dude you posted that in www.opflash.org 's Screenshot page or someone else probably did and i while was surfing there i picked it up.

I found it very intriguing to say the least ghostface.gif