Sign in to follow this  
dm

Nogovan police units v1.1

You just are to new to understand what was going on and what BAS did to me?

What ever did BAS do to you?

What did you do to have BAS do this to you?

What ever have you done for BAS?

Quote[/b] ]Ay....And you say they have the right to ruin my live here and i dont may ruin their?

Understand me not saying what you.

For those who can read and type in English with correct punctuation: I don't understand what your trying to say. The above is barely comprehendable.

Quote[/b] ]Well....Let me say this:

They could FO if they continue like this.

Continue like what?

At least that was a legible sentance. I must congratulate you on that. In future posts, please obey at least the simple grammatical features of sentences. Reading your posts is like reading a special kind of code, and I assure you, writing in code doesn't help when only one person on the face of the earth knows that code.

Good day to you sir.

Is this thread about policie units or some type of pissing contest?

Please don´t make this thread closed!

---

I hope to hear/see some news about those great addons.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Well like I told you: I am pissed and when I am pissed I dont watch my grammer and or spelling the only thing where I am watching at is: How to hit them fast and on the best way to hit them hard....

That's not very polite Waffendenis. What the other member of the forum where trying to point out that being pushy, doesn't speed things up. They simply ask that you respect DM for the work he's doing, and that it can potentially come at great personal cost. With no material reward.

hmm, everything said above shortly sounds strange to me.

but who cares? just my thoughts  wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif

@waffendennis:

BAS ruined your life?

perhaps you should get one biggrin_o.gif

hmm, everything said above shortly sounds strange to me.

but who cares? just my thoughts  wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif

@waffendennis:

BAS ruined your life?

perhaps you should get one biggrin_o.gif

Erm correct that please because:

If I dont have a life: I am not here and tpying this.....

Or making animations for you.....

So think before you post

Now get ontopic.. This mod isn't dead.. I can assure you... as soon as DeadMeat finds the time to finish his new stuff (some of which I supplied) then you will find out.. period..

Waffendennis.. if you want to fight with people .. do it using PM's please...

@waffendennis

hmm let me reconsider this. if life mainly consists of postings in forum and making animations I don´t want a life and I´m gonna end mine if it becomes like this. let me guess: you don´t die you just "turn off your life" you don´t get older "your version just gets outdatet". rofl turn off your comp and get beck to real life my friend.

on topic part: agreed with FW200

DeadMeat rocks blues.gif

Waffen - please take your flamebaitng elsewhere, in fact totally off this forum if I were you, or you may end up with an indefinate PR...

As some of the more astute people have pointed out, I am busy with a lot of other things at the moment, but the Police addon is still progressing. I pride myself on the quality of the work I produce, not the quantity.

Thanks for the positive comments guys and gals, you will be rewarded wink_o.gif

DM, set up a paypal account. That way bribing you to work 100% on these will be easier tounge_o.gif

Waffen, think long and hard about posting in this topic again. I won't tolerate this kind of crap. Whatever has transpired between you and members of BAS has absolutely no place being discussed or referred to here.

To all: If you think someone is flamebaiting or outright flaming, please LET A MOD KNOW and don't reply to it. Had I known what was going on in this thread earlier, I could have stopped it then.

Thank you. Carry on. smile_o.gif

Just saw that new UAZ van/bus on OFP.INFO.

Don't you agree that this would make a good Nogovan police vehicle, DeadMeat?

uaz3741.jpg

uaz37412.jpg

smile_o.gif

I think I can say that he already has a van in progress for the pack smile_o.gif

Now I hope DM won't kill me wink_o.gif

Just saw that new UAZ van/bus on OFP.INFO.

Don't you agree that this would make a good Nogovan police vehicle, DeadMeat?

smile_o.gif

Damn straight it would.

Don't worry FW, you wanted some more "real" work to do on the pack, you got it wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Hehe...

DeadMeat "just" needs to finish the modeling part.. the retexturing is 99% done smile_o.gif

Hehe...

DeadMeat "just" needs to finish the modeling part.. the retexturing is 99% done smile_o.gif

how does he put the texture before the model?

You guys beat me to it, but I must agree, that new Van would look dead sexy in Nogova Police colors.

Hehe...

how does he put the texture before the model?

Easy, most of the model is done, but in the case of the Skoda 1203 van, it has no interior, so that needs doing, and in the case of the UAZ 3741 van, its interior isnt that great, so that needs doing too smile_o.gif

DM what kinda version will it be Riot or Normal

and could please please biggrin_o.gif give us a screenie rock.gif