Sign in to follow this  
SpearheadUK

Channel islands mod

hi all, i live on guernsey in the channel islands, we where the only UK bit to be occupied by the germans in WWII, now a freind gave me the idea of making a map of guernsey for ofp. I've had the great idea of taking that one step further (or three?).

I would like to create a Channel islands Mod, with all the channel islands maps, involved in missions that are based on the 7 commando ops that took place on the channel islands. so i would need to create:

german units

ww2 uk sub

channel islands

civi units

ww2 commando units

ww2 spec ops commando boat

missions

before i do that i would like to know if its a good idea and if there would be any ppl that would like to help? please post reply blues.gif

Id love to help. Icant make mods but i can get you every detail u could possibly need about maps, missions, units!

Can i help?

This sounds like a very interesting idea, providing that you develop a top-notch campaign that really tells the story and lets you play it out.

thanks for support so far, any more or can i get this show on the road? and would greatly apreaciate some more helpers i.e: addon makers, map makers, historians (just to make it fairly accurate), web designers, and so on and so forth tounge_o.gif

email me at: spearheaduk@hotmail.com if you would like to help out, will have a web page up and running soon

Put me down to help Spearhead! I live in Jersey so me and you have got the local angle pretty much sewn up, all we need now is someone from Sark! tounge_o.gif

The civil police continued to wear the usual British uniform throughout the Occupation but uniformed policemen were required to salute German officers when they passed them in the street. Local policemen were prosecuted and fined by the German military police for not saluting.

So u would have 2 make generic Brit policemen (wo0t) and try to animate the salute option differently.

do u need mission makers?

Im ok with missions, but you may need others (ppl) cos im strting my GCSE's this year, and may not have loads of time for it but ill try help.

the_unknown_one

hi ppl, so far i have mission makers, beta testers, researchers and a webmaster, i really need ur help ppl, addon/island makers, scripters, texturers, the whole lot, so plz, if you can help or know anybody that can please get in touch on spearheaduk@hotmail.com

I can find info and do mission [ i think they're quite good, except i get bored and add rocket launchers to every unit ;) ]

So i can help with the missions and i know where to get info and any help we need

i can't make addons with oxygen so i'm going to try and find something else to make them with

i might try using breathe( the other one) to make islands

just an idea ;)

but i can make missions

-tibby