Sign in to follow this  
ThruYerStErNuM

Unscripted war: vietnam pack

About the size:

Quote[/b] ]...it's looking like it will be at least a 100mb download...

hmm might have to extend that a few dozen hours - this is a one man job many things could go wrong.

For about a month after I release this stuff I wont have access to my computer  crazy_o.gif maybe you guys should be begging me to delay the release as much as possible for as much quality as possible  crazy_o.gif

would love to see a version of your USW on BAS tonal island.

the east side is perfect for such a mission.

Rebel force is similar to the NVA in SEBNAM, the militia similar to the VC. a very large and not well equipped opposition.

Quote[/b] ]hmm might have to extend that a few dozen hours

did you retard the day of the discharge?

or will the discharge come out for the 30/11/03?

Please tell me the size in mg of the addon and all that brings inside. smile_o.gif i need more screenshot i need more i don´t wait more I LIKE YOUR WORK AND THE JUNGLE. I LIKE VIETNAM.

PLEASE MORE PLEASE MORE PLEASE ONE DEMO NOW PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE jeje sorry i am crazy for one moment, sorry jeje

Nov 30th Australia time.

So wat time will it be realesed biggrin_o.gif

My 28.8k speed internet is ready.

9:49 AM in Germany... ok, I am ready, connection is ok... lets go tounge_o.gif ... ... ... ... ... waiting biggrin_o.gif

UnderDog

the 30th is almost over. what a pitty. i'd love to have a good vietnam island!!

It seems like maybe he was talking about 30/11/2004! sad_o.gif

Hope this'll be ralased soon...

The 1st is almost over.

I need good stuff to recoup over seeing a crapp movie Whale rider at school.

Hurry. Theres not much time........

Times up.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

say goodbye College. HA HA

Good to hear from you!! Waiting for the next post...

As am I frk19732001

Tommorow. YESSSSSS.

Been waiting I have. biggrin_o.gif

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I wanted to be done with it all but there is just too much more this release deserves. Another delay sad_o.gif  - it's not like I have the same obligations to release on time as BIS rock.gif

Actually "The Unsung" team says they will have lots more done in the next month that could be added into this -so a January release may be better.

Every year around this time I get the latest new great games out for the holidays, then get bored of them by January and go back to flashpoint, I know many of you are like that too.

There is still so much more that I wanted to have done too that I couldn't finish - all bad excuses.

What I am doing is unique - the island is not so much a number of placed objects as it is arranged layers - using many different forest objects layered over each other and where forest objects would be too small, single objects with many trees. With fewer needed objects the island can be much bigger, so I am trying to make it more realistically scaled than any of the other islands. I do want it to be playable at the higher view distances, so the LODs in relation to objects takes lots of work - for example grass and plants should not be rendered from above the tree tops but they should be visible in the air in an open field. Bad excuses.

I feel now a little like I did back when I was working on first unscripted war version on nogova with tanks- like it was a crime for not releasing something I was having so much fun with... but hey if you were me would you be able to spend more time finishing than "testing"?

If you're working on an island and you need some objects, I can give you some.

Also the lack of any paypal donations influenced my decision hint hint - beta testing to whoever is nicest. unclesam.gif

i might be joking

Also the lack of any paypal donations influenced my decision hint hint - beta testing to whoever is nicest. unclesam.gif

Unbelievable...

I rest my case.

Quote[/b] ]Also the lack of any paypal donations influenced my decision hint hint - beta testing to whoever is nicest.

Can't say that I'm supportive of someone with that type of attitude. It's suspiciously like "pay-to-play" which would be against the terms set out by BIS.

SelectThis