Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Themes

It might be nice to have both the old, and the new, available as options under your account options. It probably wouldn't be, too, too, difficult. unclesam.gif

I have got used to this one now, I quite like it smile_o.gif

RED

Well that one...You still can choose it under Skin...Well I have it under Skin's...Or had it...Wait letg me check.

Here's kind of what I have in mind (although I admit the old design on the "middle" forum was better than the one that I made [below]... but unfortunately there are no remnants of the old forum that I can find.)

idea_s.jpg

Finally, I would like to see some of the old smileys make a comeback.

butbut.gifconfused.gifcool.gifcry.gifdevil.gifdontgetit.gifhuh.gifnotify.gifplain.gifsarcasm.gifsleeping.gifsneaky.gif

hehe.gif <-- this one is for speedydonkey

There ever were all that many smilies? I remember this one:confused.gif but none of the others.

There ever were all that many smilies? I remember this one:confused.gif but none of the others.

I miss that smiley - he got bumped for the Christmas smiley xmas_o.gif, who in turn got bumped for crazy_o.gif crazy...

The only other slight issue I have is the name of the forum page...when I minimise my browser at work, I have had a few raised eyebrows over the "BI FORUMS" sitting in my taskbar...dunno what they think I'm into... wow_o.gif

There ever were all that many smilies?  I remember this one:confused.gif but none of the others.

I miss that smiley - he got bumped for the Christmas smiley xmas_o.gif, who in turn got bumped for  crazy_o.gif crazy...

The only other slight issue I have is the name of the forum page...when I minimise my browser at work, I have had a few raised eyebrows over the "BI FORUMS" sitting in my taskbar...dunno what they think I'm into... wow_o.gif

Didn't the confused.gif smiley get bumped for this queer one?

rock.gif

Finally, I would like to see some of the old smileys make a comeback.

butbut.gifconfused.gifcool.gifcry.gifdevil.gifdontgetit.gifhuh.gifnotify.gifplain.gifsarcasm.gifsleeping.gifsneaky.gif

hehe.gif <-- this one is for speedydonkey

hehe cool. (It looks more like a duck though)

smile_o.gif

We need this smiliey:a_shocked.gif

I hate how I have to go to ofp.info and look for the URL for the smiley. sad_o.gif

Isn´t this a great possibility to use the "Notes" function of the Ikonboard tounge_o.gif ?

We need this smiliey:a_shocked.gif

I hate how I have to go to ofp.info and look for the URL for the smiley. sad_o.gif

Isn´t this a great possibility to use the "Notes" function of the Ikonboard  tounge_o.gif  ?

LOL! Yeah, I use the notes section for my "When I become a mod, I'm going to ban these people" list. biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I miss that smiley - he got bumped for the Christmas smiley xmas_o.gif, who in turn got bumped for crazy_o.gif crazy...

lol.