Sign in to follow this  
Sxep

Mohax´s hang glider!

This add-on is awesome! I would suggest everyone downloading it just to check thsoe anims smile_o.gif!

yeah he did a great job on them smile_o.gif

Yeah pretty good. but easily done but it is nice to see more pepole are using new and Diffenrt Animations

I like it biggrin_o.gif , just hope a better version comes out, ran outa fuel in less than 5 minuts and had to pull the chute, a.i. didnt like so much... nice to fly in OPF without hearing any noise except wind, very relaxing smile_o.gif .

yeah i agree..cant think of 1 reason why the Author made so less fuel crazy_o.gif that really sux.

But besides that i didn´t have so much fun for a long time with it.

I flew the thing from the eastern shore of the river in Nogova all the way to the airport smile_o.gif

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU GET OFF THE GROUND WITH THIS THING?rock.gif??

its pretty hard so i gave up and just set it to "flying" in the editor sad_o.gif

I tried to land the damn thing and its nose got stuck on the ground while i was desperatly running forward, also i ran into a house and couldnt walk backwards, anyone thought about mixing this with the BIS bycicle addon, that would be sweet smile_o.gif .

You can download the new version of this addon here:

Glider does not hang any more above the ground, when it without the pilot smile_o.gif

See? See? This is proof of the "replayabilty" of OFP. Everytime you even dare to think we have reached the limit of what is possible to create engine-wise or on sheer creativity someone will come up with a frickin' hangglider!

This is too cool!

And oh, i am not saying this because i am far from sober now biggrin_o.gif

In case you didn't know new version of the hand-glider under our link.. The whole float in the midair while grounded was fixes as well as some other minor issues like easier takeoff

Quote[/b] ]Heatseeker Posted on Sep. 07 2003,02:44

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

very relaxing .

smile_o.gif yes it's quite new idea in OFP

very nice and playability, excelent start and landing animations

I now only two similar thinks in OFP

- once somebody made Leonardo da' Vinci heli

and this Ultra from (PSC ?)

1ULTRA.JPG

2ULTRA.JPG

3ULTRA.JPG

Wow.... i didnt think the animations would work half as well as they do. Really well done addon.

Is the fuel problem (needs a lot more fuel) fixed in the new version?

I have left a stock of fuel that the player could rise in air. It is desirable from mountain or other height.

And I planned to merge all fuel after the hang-glider has flied up and has gained speed that further it flied as a glider.

Therefore the stock of fuel is very much limited.

You think, what it is necessary to increase quantity of fuel?

hey~ really nice glider, can try some 360 with it now

p.s.i wish there will be a controlable chute later

Well in the adition to make it better playable ( i played a lot in MP with some buddies) You should add more fuel i think.

Its more fun. OF course its a Glider yea..but in ofp its not really usefull to lose fuel..so you cant really gain altitude and speed. The highest i got was 400 (started from a 300m mountain) so i concentrated on flying it at low altitude wink_o.gif

Its really fun flying low over the Treetops and chasing other gliders.

Ppl here in Austria do that for real, they race with them. its kinda extreme sport smile_o.gif

wow_o.gif Nice one. I just love addons with new animation (if they work well). Can't wait for version 1.0