Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Has ofp gotten you into trouble?

I remember a few years ago when OFP first came out, I remember being in school and seeing a kid trip on a book in the hallway, hit a locker with a bang then collide with another classmate. I immediately dropped to one knee and wanted to scream:

"OH NO 3 is DOWN!"

I then realized i was in school and It took some creative thinking to explain that behavior.

Oh yes and since OFP I've been spelling "behavior" as "behaviour". As in this setbehaviour safe.

Lol I had it too but then when a car hitted me on my scooter will i was thinking of OFP and my mate was saying: Damn...1 Is down.. and later when i was getting back on my scooter he screamed: This is 2 Taking command and he drove away... It was not funny then but now i laugh about it .

Have you ever been at a really boring event and found yourself reflexively trying to press the time accerate button? I do it all the time tounge_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]Have you ever been at a really boring event and found yourself reflexively trying to press the time accerate button? I do it all the time

lmao, I though I was the only one! biggrin_o.gif   I also have an urge to press num-pad enter while in a car. biggrin_o.gif   Sad, isn't it. wink_o.gif

not joking, btw

Nope never been in trouble with it.

This my PC anyway, so I do as I wish on it. I'm the only one in the house who knows how to use it, let alone turn it on. tounge_o.gif

My mates don't even know that I play games. Hahaha.

Quote[/b] ] 

Have you ever been at a really boring event and found yourself reflexively trying to press the time accerate button? I do it all the time

lmao, I though I was the only one!    I also have an urge to press num-pad enter while in a car.    Sad, isn't it.

not joking, btw

My right middle finger does that reflexive double twitch every time I start to get bored. "Come on, the light should turn green! TWITCH-TWITCH!"

Heh! I occasionally try to find the V key when i am at the busstop looking at the arriving bus etc. Or sudden loud noises make me wanna drop on 1 knee. I had a OFP dream or two, which were near nightmarish. These are the moments i turn off the computer and go outside, for as long i can bear it, ofcourse   biggrin_o.gif

Yeh ofp got me into trouble the other day actually.......

It was just like cti actually smile_o.gif

Cos I left my car outside the town yeh, and just as I was running up to it, some n00b jumped in my car and drove it away, and I ran after it screaming 'hey give me back my car you f*****g n00b!!!!' and then i pulled out my handgun and shot the guy in the head at the wheel. Thats how you deal with n00bs who try to steal your car that is........ had to hide from the police for a while after though...... sad_o.gif

It was just like cti actually  smile_o.gif

Cos I left my car outside the town yeh, and just as I was running up to it, some n00b jumped in my car and drove it away, and I ran after it screaming 'hey give me back my car you f*****g n00b!!!!' and then i pulled out my handgun and shot the guy in the head at the wheel. Thats how you deal with n00bs who try to steal your car that is........ had to hide from the police for a while after though......  sad_o.gif

Go take your pills Jamesia smile_o.gif

OFP has never gotten me into trouble, spelling damage dammage is a little strange though! I do often wish there was a 4* acceleration in life.

RED

It was just like cti actually  smile_o.gif

Cos I left my car outside the town yeh, and just as I was running up to it, some n00b jumped in my car and drove it away, and I ran after it screaming 'hey give me back my car you f*****g n00b!!!!' and then i pulled out my handgun and shot the guy in the head at the wheel. Thats how you deal with n00bs who try to steal your car that is........ had to hide from the police for a while after though......  sad_o.gif

Go take your pills Jamesia smile_o.gif

OFP has never gotten me into trouble, spelling damage dammage is a little strange though! I do often wish there was a 4* acceleration in life.

RED

There was actually another time....... I was driving down a steet and there was a guy crossing the road, and I thought how funny it would be to really annoy this user and kill him so he had to respawn. So I drove my car at full speed and hit him! hahahahahahahahahaaa! stupid n00b 56ker! then i drove off laughing. I think i did bad though because the police chased me for a long time.

smile_o.gif good topic.

I'm a maintenance electrician at a major plant and it is a serious type of job. I started to push how late I could stay up and OFP it and still barely function at work. I found my absolute limit and beyond lol. I started to show up late every second day and drag my ass around but the really kicker is when I was on call (24hr) and I was looking deeply for an addon. The cell phone rang at around 1AM and I said I'd be right in. (serious troubles they were having) I found the addon just as I answered. I installed and continued to play for 2hrs before I realized "Holy shit, DOH"!!!! Talk about scrambling to get out the door. I got in weathered the storm but I have a 12:00am limit now for myself.

Other than the near divorce thing thats about it.lol.Just kiddin.She doesn't care for the gamin but would rather me brew it up with OFP buds at home than be out pubbin.(another sport I rather enjoy lol)

Avon Lady thats a very funny story by the way. wow_o.gif

Powerhour

OFP has just now gotten me into truble I'm at school and yesterday i forgot to make my math so now I got two history lessons to make it finish. sad_o.gif

STGN

Not really in trouble as such, but i am frequently shouting Oh no 3 is down. And also when anyone ever gets taken down by a grenade in a film, me and my brother immediatly pipe up with, I don't want see a hand grenade take out half my squad. All jolly good fun.

biggrin_o.gif

Also no real problems here....but the more ofp i play the more changes the way i think about things.

I noticed that yesterday morning when i got out to drive to work. I didn´t remember where my car was parked..but in my brain it was something like "Damn in wich modfolder is my peugeot 205 addon ?" crazy_o.gif

Also no real problems here....but the more ofp i play the more changes the way i think about things.

I noticed that yesterday morning when i got out to drive to work. I didn´t remember where my car was parked..but in my brain it was something like "Damn in wich modfolder is my peugeot 205 addon ?"  crazy_o.gif

No real problems u say? biggrin_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

I noticed that yesterday morning when i got out to drive to work. I didn´t remember where my car was parked..but in my brain it was something like "Damn in wich modfolder is my peugeot 205 addon ?"  crazy_o.gif

LOL, I had a couple of thoughs like that too, specially in work. I'm my section's charge hand(nothing too important) and I have to organice things here and there before we get craking with it, so I'm allways very temted to copy and paste a tone of galvaniced still, or press delete so we can have a brake wink_o.gif

I had a cuple of arguments with my missus before, not enough attention to her, I don't blame her, so now I'm very carefull with how long I'm with my pc.

No real trouble here. Just thoughts drifting at work biggrin_o.gif I sometimes find myself looking for the q or z key at loud noises. crazy_o.gif

lol, you people need help! biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Has OFP gotten me into trouble? Well... I was in the army from 1999/2000 and played OFP since 2001, now I`m in the army again and signed in for at least twelve years... OFP makes me feel as if I never left the army.  wink_o.gif

I`ll see if that`ll get me into trouble...

j/k  tounge_o.gif

The only real trouble it gets me into is when I'm playing MP and my girlfriend phones me; she can hear the keyboard sad_o.gif

Obviously, if I'm flying a chopper or something in multiplayer I can hardly just stop playing wow_o.gif

Or if she phones while I'm dead, I give her my undivided attention.. .until everyone greens up for the next mission

HAHAHAH oh so true!!! biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

Same here...you should think of using a Joystick wink_o.gif works wonders on silencing biggrin_o.gif

No real problems u say?  biggrin_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

HELL same here 2 tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

that makes me wonder crazy_o.gif