Sign in to follow this  
cobra@pulse

Pearl harbor

Hi,

I've just been seaching the forum and I noticed there is no Pearl harbor missions anywhere, I realise this would be hard, but I would like to have ago,

I'm thinking something like you wake up in your bunks at the airbase, you have to try to get to certain area in a jeep with out dying then you mount a Mg gun a few planes down, then you have to board a plane and dog fight in the air, while all of this is going on ships are blowing up and then you get shot down, eject and find your men and Horray, mission done, or is it, you then have to go and support the northan airfield with a squad of your men, shoot that lot down and then chase one and capture him, then the missions done.

Now this is missing a few important things:

*Jap Planes

*An island that looks slightly like Pearl Harrbor

*Static Browning 30cal MGs

*And the all important ships, LST will do at the moment, USS Nimitz would be helpful as well.

*A script for Kamacazi planes (divine wind).

Any help is greatly appriciated, you will be credited.

Thanks.

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong place but it contains many different topics, the main one I think being about the mission.

Maybe a modern day version instead??

And some points you made aren't realistic.. like there were no kamikazes at pearl harbor.... smile_o.gif

A WW2 version could be made using various addon's like Bratty's Zero and GFX707's MG pack.. the LST could be good as a battle ship.. maybe setpos some MG's on them?

All right then, I'll make an Updated version, but I'll try to make the island tropical. I have an LSD, & LST, also I saw a tanker addon which I think would look good, any Ideads for a name or some planes to use, (preferably not to big)

If no one comes up with a good island though I'll have to use Novogo though which would be easier but not look as good.

Thanks for any help.

Why not wait for the BAS island? Maybe it would do what you want.

RED

Okay then, I'll wait, sorry to change the subject but could people post links to any ww2 aircraft here please, I desperatly need some.

thanks.

hmm i didn't think the Japanese used the Kamacazi tactic until the later stages of the war (1944/45).

@BraTTy: Thaks Looking now.

@m1k3_: I know I was just wondering for future missions.

Any way thnks both.