Sign in to follow this  
IAMMARINE1987

Force recon please

I really need to see some good US Marine Force Recon models alright Im tired of looking at Shity one Look at the pics i Have ive been in Force Recon for 2years and no one has made one good add on please if anyone I mine anyone can make a really good Force Recon model like topic Im showing please do ill be forever in your debt. Force Recon Pic 1Force Recon Pic2Force Recon pic3Force Recon Pic4USMC Force Recon pic 5USMC-SF-15.jpg

TOWs Marine Recon units are kinda outdated, they aren't so great compared to BAS's Rangers and Sucheys new Marines.

I'm personally a sucker for units with Hi-Res textures, the default BIS soldiers are ugly and have weird equipment loadouts.

TOW might of been great when it first camef ou t and Suchey and Earl are doing great but everyone always talking about making either Special Forces Green Berets or Seals im just Saying Some has gotta put out those Force Recon Marine and the Marines Suchey and Earl are making they dont really have the type of outfit in looking for

TOW might of been great when it first camef ou t and Suchey and Earl are doing great but everyone always talking about making either Special Forces Green Berets or Seals im just Saying Some has gotta put out those Force Recon Marine and the Marines Suchey and Earl are making they dont really have the type of outfit in looking for

I forget but someone is making Green Berets. BAS is making seals. And dam good ones too. wink_o.gif

Well since BAS makes such good addons shouldnt they Make Some Force Recon models then I mean come on who better then BAS right

Maybe, but BAS has got a lot of stuff to do already(desert vehicles or whatever it'll be, an island, supposedly some HH60s, SEALs, updated version of Deltas/Rangers, and some other things too).

Well since BAS makes such good addons shouldnt they Make Some Force Recon models then I mean come on who better then BAS right

EARL AND SUCHEY marines

they said theyre making 2 force rcon soldier models

check out bacon mod works at digital grenade

or talk with them in their forums and u could be theyre consultant

they d love to have a former force recon soldier to be an advisor

sorry

"my mistake".....

Im not Former i am in Force Recon and well i've only seen one that there making and that is the Woodland Marpet we have alot of other fatigues we were like our Grey CQB Jumper.

No hang on - why won't Suchey and Earl's be alright - aren't they modelling the unit on modern Recon Marines! Yes its only Woodland "Marpat" but if you want something else like the pic's you posted surely you can just use TOW Marines or even BAS Seals (when they're released natch) to double for them, no point bitching about the lack of current alternatives becasue highly skilled addon makers don't just appear out of thin air to serve your every whim - you have to use what we got already!

I'd advise you to talk to Suchey and Earl about the Recon Marines they're making if you think they don't portray "your" unit properly, but of course, given your busy operational and training schedule that i imagine you have as a current member of MFR, i'm not sure you'd have much time before they get released. In fact how do you get so much time to play OFP........................... rock.gif

Im not Former i am in Force Recon and well i've only seen one that there making and that is the Woodland Marpet we have alot of other fatigues we were like our Grey CQB Jumper.

well

how bout the bas seal team???

its green

its like the pic u showed but the suit is green

i dont know if seals wear a badge or not so i guess u can pretend their force recon

i dont know also if force recon wear badges, do they??

sorry

didnt understand fully wat u said b4 about u bein a force recon

me personally u guys should b in with the spec ops teams with delta and devgru

I do get to to play games its not all missions plus my team is on leave we were in Afghan so we dont go to Iraq for a couple months

Marine wouldnt that be a violation of OPSEC telling people where a Marine FR team had been? Im not in the military but people in SOF and SF seem to be pretty tight about this.

Yeah I've been doubting him since he first posted rock.gif

You'd think a member of an elite unit would know how to punctuate and spell correctly rock.gifwink_o.gif

And I agree with Cubano about the fact that you seem to talk a lot about your status as an SF operative, which is not SOP rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]I do get to to play games its not all missions plus my team is on leave we were in Afghan so we dont go to Iraq for a couple months

Lol - oh nice and the US military almost did so well to keep the missions/location of its spec-op units classified. Ho-hum! So what were you up to in Afghanistan if you don't mind me asking - assisting ISAF, hunting down Taleban resurgants, BG jobs for Afghan politicians - all thrilling stuff i'd imagine but please do tell! Well its amazing how much time you Recon boys get to spend off - i know a few Royal Marines over here in Britain and they spend most of their time when they're not on operations training, pissed or in the gym!

Mate the point is you just don't get real, active SF personnel posting on a bloody game community forum!!! And of course on the very, very slim chance this were ever to occur he wouldn't go round spouting out about how great he was and what top secret missions he'd been on recently!  

crazy_o.gif

Now there are real members of the military from all arms and nationalities who post on this board both serving or with previous experience who's opinion's/experience i recognise as a valued asset to the community but they don't go around boasting how that they're big macho special forces men with spanky kit who go around storming embassies and killing bad guys - they're professionals, they don't have to prove anything and if you really are who you say you are, neither would you!

Anyway before this descends furthur off-topic, anyone else waiting for MFR units, i reckon the best bet is to wait for Suchey and Earl's, they're gonna be the best in town - i mean we haven't even seen any shots of any new developments they might have made to them yet, not even the Beta-testers have (from what i gather) so it's a little early to judge the fact that they're gonna be limited in scope!

"Hey Upham, carefull you dont step in the bullshit!"

sorry mods, couldnt refuse

Quote[/b] ]I do get to to play games its not all missions plus my team is on leave we were in Afghan so we dont go to Iraq for a couple months

Lol - oh nice and the US military almost did so well to keep the missions/location of its spec-op units classified. Ho-hum! So what were you up to in Afghanistan if you don't mind me asking - assisting ISAF, hunting down Taleban resurgants, BG jobs for Afghan politicians - all thrilling stuff i'd imagine but please do tell! Well its amazing how much time you Recon boys get to spend off - i know a few Royal Marines over here in Britain and they spend most of their time when they're not on operations training, pissed or in the gym!

Mate the point is you just don't get real, active SF personnel posting on a bloody game community forum!!! And of course on the very, very slim chance this were ever to occur he wouldn't go round spouting out about how great he was and what top secret missions he'd been on recently!  

crazy_o.gif

Now there are real members of the military from all arms and nationalities who post on this board both serving or with previous experience who's opinion's/experience i recognise as a valued asset to the community but they don't go around boasting how that they're big macho special forces men with spanky kit who go around storming embassies and killing bad guys - they're professionals, they don't have to prove anything and if you really are who you say you are, neither would you!

Anyway before this descends furthur off-topic, anyone else waiting for MFR units, i reckon the best bet is to wait for Suchey and Earl's, they're gonna be the best in town - i mean we haven't even seen any shots of any new developments they might have made to them yet, not even the Beta-testers have (from what i gather) so it's a little early to judge the fact that they're gonna be limited in scope!

100% agreed , and you make an excellent point with the rule of secrecy

active SF operatives shouldn't at any cost divulgate informations about their actual , recent and past operations until reports are declassified and operations made public

+ an active operative wouldn't divulgate informations on his actual affectations

oh and Marine, if you actually are MFR I guess you wouldnt mind sending your documents for verification?

you guys dont believe me fine thats one the on the whole Secret missions topic I never one said what we did there when we were there i what part of Afghanistan telling you all i was in Afghanistan I never because its so obvious its like saying that a guy that was a Seal During NAM was in NAM you already know he was so why would it be breaking a Secret and not once did i ever say i was macho so please if you guys dont know what your talking about do yourself a favor and shut the hell up.

you guys dont believe me fine thats one the on the whole Secret missions topic I never one said what we did there when we were there i what part of Afghanistan telling you all i was in Afghanistan I never because its so obvious its like saying that a guy that was a Seal During NAM was in NAM you already know he was so why would it be breaking a Secret and not once did i ever say i was macho so please if you guys dont know what your talking about do yourself a favor and shut the hell up.

i think your a wanna be too have a nice day unclesam.gif

Definition of OPSEC: "The process denying to potential adversaries information about capabilities and/or intentions by identifying, controlling and protecting generally unclassified evidence of the planning and execution of sensitive activities"

Lol - saying your a member of a Special-Operations unit and where you've been operating breaks that slightly don't you think! Even worse is that you've said WHAT YOU'RE DOING NEXT!!! which places not only your life in danger but those of your fellow marines - i mean imagine if you went around in other more noticeable area's of the public eye telling people about how you were going to be in Iraq in a few months as part of a MFR team - USSOCCOM would probably blow a gasket!

HOWEVER!!!!!!! i'm willing you give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you if you can these questions truthfully which i'm betting a Recon Marine should know:

1. What is your Age/Rank? Where are you from?

2. How long have you been in the Marines. What was your Bt/unit previous to joining recon? What is your current unit?

3. What was selection for MFR like? What did you have to do to get in? How long do you spend training/on phys each week?

4. Do you like being in MFR. Or do you think snooping-and-pooping is not all its cracked up to be!?

5. What is the name of the current Commandant of the US Marines? What is the name of the current commander of MFR?

6. What sort of training do you do, what sort of equipment do you use? Have you ever trained with foreign SF? If so, doing what?

7. What do you think of other US spec-war units eg Delta? Have you worked with them? Again doing what?

8. What conflict zones have you been in as a Recon Marine, other than Afghanistan?

Answer me those questions and i'll apologise immediately for any misconceptions i might have had - get them all right and i'll even believe you're a MFR member!