Sign in to follow this  
Antichrist

Was that ever released?

I think that was satchels AH-64? As he left the community I doubt there is much chance of it being released (blackdog?)

RED

Yep! It was Satchel's! Although it is more than a year old the textures still look better than anything I've seen this year! smile_o.gif

Textures are wrong...The colour looks wrong, and it looks too 'straight-off-the-production-line' -ish  tounge_o.gif

Textures are wrong...The colour looks wrong, and it looks too 'straight-off-the-production-line' -ish  tounge_o.gif

Maybe they're wrong, but they still look way better than textures on 90% of latest addons! tounge_o.gif

Maybe they're wrong, but they still look way better than textures on 90% of latest addons!  tounge_o.gif

rock.gif ...Mmm'kay... rock.gif

Its a great texture, but it still needs to be some shade of Green. All non-Marine Attack helos that I know of have either generic Dark Green or Desert Yellow.

The only attack helos I know that use the Grey scheme is the Marines AH-1 Cobras, and those come from LSD, LHA's, CV's.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents about it..

Havoc.

There was a full sized thread about the same thing somewhere arund here.

10th topic about Satchels AH64 Retexture wink_o.gif

The last 9 where leading into....

Satchel leaved the comunity. So no AH64 from satchel so i think there is no point in posting this things again wink_o.gif

So closing tounge_o.gif

Oh wait...

I contaced Satchel and i hope i get a reply so lets hope

Ahh, that brings back memories of some endless speculation on a release date. Shame, still looks great.

Its far too overdetailed, doesnt fit in with the rest of the game, the BIS AH-64A is probably about as good as the model/textures need to be, there are other models in OFP that could do with improving, the AH-64 isnt one of them...

Its far too overdetailed, doesnt fit in with the rest of the game, the BIS AH-64A is probably about as good as the model/textures need to be, there are other models in OFP that could do with improving, the AH-64 isnt one of them...

Well put. smile_o.gif Yet I would like some new sounds,new pilot and maybe inproving the textures a little. rock.gifsmile_o.gif

Those are actually, the older, outdated screenshots. I tried looking around for the new ones but the seem to have vanished crazy_o.gif

Personally, I don't like the lack of detail in the origional BIS Apache- The textures are stretched and hit has a wierd brown color that just somehow seems off.

And "More detailed than it needs to be" coming from BAS... tounge_o.gif

Satchels problem was: He needed a new Pilot that can fit with it and no pilot no Rexture.... Well that's almost more then a Year ago ( when Res was released he showed it to us ) and now a year later.....It's all the same..... sad_o.gif

Hey! I only remembered about it cause i found the screens in the news archive. I was sure no-one else will remember them! smile_o.gif

I would like to see an AH64 in "blackhawk" painting.

Maybe not realistic, but a TIE-Fighter isn´t realistic too. wink_o.gif

I don´t like the org BIS painting.

MfG Lee :-)

edit:

More like this:

ah175.jpg

or better this:

ah155.jpg

smile_o.gif

This has been discussed many, many times on the forums.

Do a search on Satchel's AH-64 or Satchel's Apache.

By all indications Satchel has no intention of releasing it, and those he has emailed a copy to don't have permission to release it themselves.

Closing.