Sign in to follow this  
Tigershark_BAS

Bas island - working title "lost island"

What is the name of the evil dictator that the billboards? General Gubu? tounge_o.gif

Just came to mind that "Guba" spelled backwards is "a bug". biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]@cero

I gues is not much point in me learning to build islands now

Make missions, not islands. smile_o.gif

Or more specifically...make missiond on our islands with our addons...he he he  smile_o.gif

When they are released......

BAS Teammembers-

How large is your largest airport going to be? Can you compare to other islands? It would be nice to have one that could service those big ass C-130 addon's that are coming out. Also, it would be nice to have one with a large "ramp" (Where aircraft are stored prior to takeoff). That could be used as the ramp at mogadishu airport was used it the 90's. It could store helos, trucks, men, and command centers.

It doesn't matter. I know that since this is coming from BAS, it will kick loads of ass.

Sweet_pup

How large is your largest airport going to be?

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>LARGE</span>

wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]LARGE  wink_o.gif

Shit, that works for me!

(Giggles like a school girl and skips away)

Pippiddy popp pippiddy popp

Sweet_pup

yep, they have hangers? and one has a terminal, ramp, etc.

Its hangar, not hanger.

i press the nearest key :Dspellings not importan for as long as u understand it

The island is looking amazing guys wow_o.gif We appreciate your attention to details!

I like the telephone wires/poles alongside the road in that one pic. Will the wires present a problem for human or AI helo's? By that I mean are the wires going to be a solid object, in which they need to be avoided when flying that low?

i noticed some rivers in the movie's and i was just wondering are those connected to the big outter body of water because on nogova and other ofp islands lack floating upstream alot sneaking behind enemy lines.. and since ur making Seals and that Dingy looking thing.. it would be cool to float all through the rivers to get behind enemy lines.. and extract some Civilians or hostages or whatever while meeting some resistance on the way out.

Why is everyone obsessed with making everything like BHD?

"Is it gonna have a big airport like in Mogadishu?!"

"Is it gonna have a big city like in Mogadishu?!"

"Do I get to shit on the floor and chew khat like in Mogadishu?!"

Christ you guys act like it's the only military operation that ever took place, sometimes it's better to make up pretend ops where real people haven't died. Just my .02 cents and I'm a bitter person.

Why is everyone obsessed with making everything like BHD?

"Is it gonna have a big airport like in Mogadishu?!"

"Is it gonna have a big city like in Mogadishu?!"

"Do I get to shit on the floor and chew khat like in Mogadishu?!"

Christ you guys act like it's the only military operation that ever took place, sometimes it's better to make up pretend ops where real people haven't died. Just my .02 cents and I'm a bitter person.

i agree with clone blues.gif

Ohhhkaaayyy mothafucka.... mad_o.gif

(Cracks knuckles)

Quote[/b] ]"Is it gonna have a big airport like in Mogadishu?!"

What you said.

Quote[/b] ]How large is your largest airport going to be? Can you compare to other islands? It would be nice to have one that could service those big ass C-130 addon's that are coming out. Also, it would be nice to have one with a large "ramp" (Where aircraft are stored prior to takeoff). That could be used as the ramp at mogadishu airport was used it the 90's. It could store helos, trucks, men, and command centers.

What I said.

Cloney- I only chose to reference "The Mog" AKA Mogadishu, Somolia, because 99.5784% of Males in the Western Hemisphere have seen "Black Hawk Down". So, even you, Cloney, can see how this marvilous movie also makes a great reference to the United States & Allies use of airports and airspace.

But, if you wanna step in here, and play "Big mean sumbitch", Well, then, you sir, need to purchase a set up balls, grow up, and stop doing the "Hokie Pokie whore whale" over a fuckin game.

Peace,

P.S. I'll proabably get banned for a while for this, but I truely don't give a fuck.

Sweet_pup

I see you're a big man playing tough on the forums, try not to trip over your suppossedly huge balls.

Let me give you quick a run down.

1) I am an asshole

2) I Doubt you will get banned

3) I don't give a shit if BHD was made by Jesus himself, i'd still like something different other than deserts and 3rd world stinkhole countries to fight in.

--What is the hokie pokey whore whale anyway? Something that came out of your mother's womb I presume. Would it be safe to assume that you are its afterbirth?

FMJ: Somolia would be a great movie.... although there would probably not be a drill seargent :P

3) I don't give a shit if BHD was made by Jesus himself, i'd still like something different other than deserts and 3rd world stinkhole countries to fight in.

carefull.. dont offend anyone you weren't trying to.. some people like (ME) might take some of this stuff the wrong way.