Sign in to follow this  
dusand

Bis & war veterans

I am curious if BIS team is cooperating with some veterans from the war (Vietnam, etc...). I think it is very good when some team cooperates also with these skilled men.

well , it could be possible , quite a lot of american forum members have relatives who've served in vietnam , and a few other members from all nationalities who've served in africa , central europe and who know people who've fought in the smae places before them

there's only one thing i have to say about the war in vietnam..................and that's all i have to say about the war in vietnam!

there's only one thing i have to say about the war in vietnam..................and that's all i have to say about the war in vietnam!

Lol biggrin_o.gif

I dont think that they cooperate with veterans.Which is a good thing.They probly go by documents and stuff.That would seem more respectable than asking someone thats seen the ugly side of war an doesnt want to really talk about it.

I dont think that they cooperate with veterans.Which is a good thing.They probly go by documents and stuff.That would seem more respectable than asking someone thats seen the ugly side of war an doesnt want to really talk about it.

well , it all depends on what they'd want to know , most of the people i know , me included like to talk about some aspects of our military experience

I see your point. OFP2 is still a GAME, and you´re supposed to have fun while playing it. IMHO it´s a bit disrespectful to ask war veterans about these matters. On the other hand, there are probably shitloads of (crazy? wink_o.gif) war veterans who would gladly share their experiences. Hard to say.

Well, look at Vietcong. They worked together with veterans as far as I know, but I don`t think I`d like this game if I was a veteran of the Vietnam war. If I was advisor for a game and they programmed an action-hopping-shooter I`d be a little angry.  unclesam.gif