Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Official bistudio stat server

I think BI Studio should setup their own server, so when we play Multiplayer maps, it records EVERYTHING that we did.

-TKs

-Armor Kills

-Player Kills

-Shots fired

-Grenades thrown

-Accuracy

ETC

(like Perfect Dark)

If some of you guys have seen Marik's stats server, thats what I am talking about.

Only I think BI Studio should expand on this.

i suppose it might be handy for keeping track of MP bugs or whatever... like crashes etc (for development i mean)

I think it'd be neat if it kept track of kills, and times you've been killed just in the game(for SP, MP, Campaign, everthing). Becaue it'd be really cool to be able look now, and see how many times I've been killed playing OFP. Also, maybe the time you've spent playing.

But NOT if you can't play unless you are able to log-in, because I had a GREAT time the 1st day that Delta Force: Land Warrior came out, but on the 2nd day I couldn't play a single game online because I couldn't log in. Their servers were bogged down!

Stat servers suck big time, ppl that play stats care only about their kill/death ratios and they will do everything to achieve higher ranks than other players, this includes stat-padding, cheating and all kinds of game abuse mad_o.gif , the worst thing about personal stats is that it reduces team work even more wich is already hard to find has it is now, play it for the team and for the fun, too much competition can spoil a good game wink_o.gif .

I totally agree with Heatseeker.

Something implemented into the game to keep track only of your own statistics, which you can turn off if you're just going to fool around... that would be good.