Sign in to follow this  
-TU--33ker

Jungle boots and other stuff

I try to get some jungle boots like the ones that were used in Vietnam and still are used arond the world. But I live far, far away from everything and don't have a military surplus store where I live. sad_o.gif

Does anyone know where I can get some cheap new and unused original jungle boots on the net? rock.gif Especially some German sites.

Thanks in advance! smile_o.gif

Could always try Ebay and see if they can get delivered to you.

i've seen a bunch of jungle boots in a local surplus , i'll see if the model corresponds to your needs , and maybe i'll can mail them to you (for the price they would cost , you wouldn't have to pay anything in exchange)

just give me your shoe size

I tried German ebay but didn't like what they've got there. wink_o.gif And I didn't want to trade with someone from the USA so I didn't try ebay.com. I'd be very happy to trade with someone from the EU because we have the euro and don't need to deal with dollars. biggrin_o.gif

Your offer sounds great ran! smile_o.gif and I try to get black boots, not the OD green ones.

Try British military surplus stores, they have an excellent selection and usually ship to the continent.

$33ker @ Aug. 25 2003,00:50)]Your offer sounds great ran! smile_o.gif and I try to get black boots, not the OD green ones.

hmm . then , the ones i've seen are made of green canvas

Why would you want the all leather (black) boots. They were heavy and got hot quickly. I'd get the best boots instead and those are the ones Ran is talking about. Or on that site referred to as 4th or 5th pattern. Anything after 1965 was a well tested and working boot.

Why would you want the all leather (black) boots.  They were heavy and got hot quickly.  I'd get the best boots instead and those are the ones Ran is talking about.  Or on that site referred to as 4th or 5th pattern.  Anything after 1965 was a well tested and working boot.

you can get them in black canvas

rwryne posted the ones I'm looking for.

Quote[/b] ]Go to a town near a British military base in Germany and try the shops there, or get their website or phone number

I've been in a shop in Paderborn, where we have a British base, but they didn't have jungle boots there. sad_o.gif

ok , i've checked , the store was miraculously open on a monday so :

the boots were apparently canvas M43 boots used by french troops in Indochina ,and not the ones you're looking for

the boots were apparently canvas M43 boots used by french troops in Indochina ,and not the ones you're looking for

you have a picture of them? AFAIK other countries used identical boots. maybe they're the same, just made in France? wink_o.gif

$33ker @ Aug. 25 2003,16:09)]

you have a picture of them? AFAIK other countries used identical boots. maybe they're the same, just made in France? wink_o.gif

US boots used by french troops , that's what they are

no leather parts , jus canvas and a sole

they don't go as high (still much higher than french jungle boots) i think , but they're exactly like that i'd say

*edit*

wait not sure about the size , it could really well be like the one you've shown

You surely know more about army boots than I do. are there any difference in sizes? I mean you have shoe size 44, now you want to buy some army boots, do you go for the same size or do you need them bigger or smaller?

$33ker @ Aug. 25 2003,17:05)]You surely know more about army boots than I do. are there any difference in sizes? I mean you have shoe size 44, now you want to buy some army boots, do you go for the same size or do you need them bigger or smaller?

well . what can i say .... military boots , at least french ones are some kind of lottery .....

here , enlisted men and warrant officers boots exist in 3 to 4 sizes depending on the model : small , medium , large , extra large

i always take large , and i'd say that's between 41/42 and 44

but then , if you plan on buying US surplus ... i don't know the equivalences between shoe sizes

*edit*

if we happen to get size labelled shoes (not the ones existing in 3/4 sizes) we generally take 1 size bigger than our actual shoe size , you you can wear thick socks , bandages and etc.. under your shoes

in France , combat boots with an accurate size are generally reserved to officers

Why would you want the all leather (black) boots. They were heavy and got hot quickly. I'd get the best boots instead and those are the ones Ran is talking about. Or on that site referred to as 4th or 5th pattern. Anything after 1965 was a well tested and working boot.

you can get them in black canvas

Oh yeah sorry, I ASSumed something I should'nt have. smile_o.gif

GH Versand

Du könntest Gh Versand versuchen, musst aber E-Mailen da es kein richtiger Online Laden ist. Aber lass dich nicht von der Website abschrecken smile_o.gif

Edit: Hmm sehe grade das sie Betriebsferien haben, aber musst halt sehen ob du solange warten kannst

You should try Gh Versand I think, you have to E-Mail them since they don't have an online store and don't be too afraid of the website, which is quite simple smile_o.gif

Edit: They are on vacation right now...

good for runnin from the germans? unclesam.gif

good for runnin from the germans?   unclesam.gif

well , it was good for running from the viet mihn

GH Versand

You should try Gh Versand I think, you have to E-Mail them since they don't have an online store and don't be too afraid of the website, which is quite simple smile_o.gif

Edit: They are on vacation right now...

too bad, they're on vacation. sad_o.gif

Nevertheless, I found some German Bundeswehr jungle boots on ebay. smile_o.gif

unfourtunately they're not black and don't have this "Panama" sole. I think they're made by Baltes, but I couldn't find out more about them.

i-1.JPG

i-1.JPG