Sign in to follow this  
Czacha

Ofp movies

( sorry if there was that kind of thread  wink_o.gif  )

We are taking some pics during the game and then showing them to eachother at this board .. so why not share our OFP combat movies?  smile_o.gif

Here is mine - Andersen Gunship Deatmatch smile_o.gif

<ul>

[*]DM Gunship AVI [26MB]

Now.. rest of you.. show me what you got! smile_o.gif

PS. sorry for my english  smile_o.gif

Are there any other user friendly programmes apart from 'Fraps' to record in game footage?

I have had a various degree of success in using the free version of Fraps, is there anything better and also that is FREEWARE?

Try searching, to save you time there's another called camtasia, and there's a sister to hypersnap that supports video but I don't recall the name, same company though.

Quote[/b] ]Here is mine - Andersen Gunship Deatmatch

DM Gunship AVI [26MB]

Mr. Kamikaze there.

This DM is nice because of Kamikaze possibility biggrin_o.gif

Hi guys...

Im gonna post in a day or two a movie that  demonstrates cheating in OFP.. rock.gifrock.gif

To save you the surprise i can say a phrase like...

"The truth is out there"  

By the way, should i put this video in this thread or in multiplayer in any of those cheating posts already done?

Cheers.

How do you record movies ? HyperCam laggs like a donkey when I record something on OFP mad_o.gif . Does any1 know a very good one ? wink_o.gif

How do you record movies ? HyperCam laggs like a donkey when I record something on OFP  mad_o.gif . Does any1 know a very good one ?  wink_o.gif

How amusing =) Anyway i haven't tried any other software but fraps (www.fraps.com) seems to work fairly well. It will lag aswell but i don't think you can do anything about it.

Game devlopers and such use DV cameras, hence the good quality in trailers etc.

smile_o.gif

And since when is fraps not free anymore ?  mad_o.gif

since version 2. You can either download the demo version of version 2 or one of the the full, free earlier version

but i don't think you can do anything about it.

There is only 1 solution:

Buy a new comp biggrin_o.gif

Well I got an 2gig processer, 768 DDR-ram, 7200rpm HD and a ATI radeon 9700pro. You need a Super-CPU to record full-screen sad_o.gif

Well I got an 2gig processer, 768 DDR-ram, 7200rpm HD and a ATI radeon 9700pro. You need a Super-CPU to record full-screen  sad_o.gif

Dont think so,i make small movies and i dont have big problems with LAG,i using FRPAS2-15FPS and Half-size,but 6sec.videos than have something about 10mb!so i import them to Macromadia flash,and export as Flash movie:)

Sorry of my English smile_o.gif)

Hmm, i do full size 1280x1024 videos on recording and 25-30 FPS (with Fraps 2k)

Status_cz those movies are very good and the Sky what a Master Piece smile_o.gif

Anyone know any good free program for editing your movies (FRAPS-recorded), like adding music, slowing down, adding titles, etc?

Not sure how much stuff it does but MovieMaker2 (free from MS) seems to do a few things, I made a lil WE7 goal movie and it let me cut bits out, slow it down and such like, there are various other options I saw but didn't play with smile_o.gif

Thanks I'm trying that out right now and it seems very nice smile_o.gif