Sign in to follow this  
bucket man

Bibmis african militia update?

What a hell has happened to Bibmi?

I havent heard of him on many months. Is he working on new project? Everybody must remember hes great african militia pack that was fantastic but had few small bugs.

Apparently Bibmi is not going to fix them so is anybody here reade to improve his pack?

I mean fixing that white triangle when they enter vehicles and missing lods.

It would be very nice to see them considering that the Colonial wars mod was just released and they could be used alongside that.

I remade the government troops just for fun because of the LOD probs(cant release em though)

you can make almost anything into an African unit, just use the Colonial Wars face pack.

[...]and those IRA units.

What the deuce does an "IRA unit" look like? rock.gif

[...]and those IRA units.

What the deuce does an "IRA unit" look like?  rock.gif

Irish Rebublican Army units. I cant get ingame pics of them since the original pics dont work. But in real life they have berets, skimasks etc.

Example pic:

poster63r.jpg

It is true that you can just set faces using Colonial Wars mods face pack but then you cant load the game or faces turn white again. If they are shot to their faces then they turn white and its alot work to put face for dozens of units. sad_o.gif

Now that the JAM has been released, it would nice to see that African militia addon updated. I'm pretty sure bibmi would agree if someone re-released his addon to use JAM  along with the bugfixes smile_o.gif.

very true

wish he comes back

he had good projects

especilly the sa terrorist

like the african militia came out without warning

and dam do i love it

i even made some of the militria carry the jam ap at rockets

wish someone could fix the lods and make it jam hd weapons with ap aa and normal rpg rockets

He's from the same Mod as Bibmi  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Those units look really good smile_o.gif

I just watched Collateral Damage so I'm in the mood for some good South American guerilla forces addon biggrin_o.gif

wat do u mean could?

yes or no

so we can beg another addon maker to make one if no

bimbi is the most exciting addon maker producer ive seen

he always seem to know wat type of enemies we want

but if his busy its all good i beleive rl is more important than games

we will just beg another talented addon maker for one tounge_o.gif

Its a lot of work but if you took(for example) UCE's jungle resistance pack and added the colonial wars faces....you have a fine looking bunch of african guerillas.

I did that and changed the weapons to cheeky's ak pack. Works great.

The faces do turn back to white if you get shot in the mug though. Blame BIS for that.

Now that the JAM has been released, it would nice to see that African militia addon updated. I'm pretty sure bibmi would agree if someone re-released his addon to use JAM  along with the bugfixes smile_o.gif.

i totally agree  rock.gif

btw: is there any tutorial in german (im not so good in english) which describe the step´s to modify existing units?

the plan is to update and fix them, it not much work. but real life time constraints mean its hard to give a definite date on when they'll be completed.

nme.jpg

dam

now those really look good together

i can just imagine the bas acog sight on them

Ah fast roping out of a BAS Blackhawk with your DELTA team taking out the drug barrons hench men.

Fantastic

Good to see all the UKF team are not dead wink_o.gif

Looking very nice, I like the government soldier with the Helmet, I could almost use them as Generic Nogova Defense Force Infantry. OR give them M4s and pretend they are IDF.

i was just workin on my own fixin the african militia to use jam, but because i have a limited knowledge on cpp coding, i do not know how to add more units, or change units in a group

im all done except i want to create more soldiers in the pack, using existing models - i wanted to make 2 african soldiers that carry AA and AP versions of the JAM RPG7, and also 3 members of the african govt forces carrying each of the 3 different jam rpgs availaible

ps i wasnt gonna release this its just for personal use, but if permission is granted, and someone can help with or fix the cpp, we may have a JAMed version of bimbi's african militia on our hands

ps i wasnt gonna release this its just for personal use, but if permission is granted, and someone can help with or fix the cpp, we may have a JAMed version of bimbi's african militia on our hands

plz release them... asap rock.gif