Sign in to follow this  
vitoal125

A small teaser for campaign

Alright, I'm just about to finish the sixth mission of the campaign I'm making. Here's my problem, I do not have a website to host the files on but I would like for people to test these first six missions and get back to me on any problems they are having and also to find out if people like the missions so far. What I really need is opinions on which missions are good/bad and what kind of missions I should make more of in future campaign missions.

About the campaign

-I'm trying to keep it as real as possible with as few concessions to gameplay as I can get away with

- This is an infantry campaign where you will complete many infantry missions

- The majority of these missions are authentic because I myself am in the infantry and have performed some of these types of missions.

Just go ahead and reply in this post with your email address and I will send you the file, or if you have a site and are willing to host this small sample, just give me a ring. I'll check back here daily so I can send off the files in the mail.

Well, new news. I now have a website at Lycos that I can host my own stuff on. So now you can just click the link in my sig and you can download the files there. Right now its just my campaign, hopefully soon I will put up the old missions that I created.