Sign in to follow this  
hardrock

Eurofighter typhoon screens

Quote[/b] ]Liebe StrikeNet-Gemeinde!

Da sich so gut wie niemand an die Nutzungsbedingungen des Webhostings gehalten hat, sich diverse nicht mit Gaming-Content gefüllte sites gesammelt haben und gelegentlich Hackversuche stattgefunden haben, ist es für uns nicht mehr wirtschaftlich rechtfertigbar, den Webspace gratis anzubieten.

In Kürze wird auf gameservers.cc ein Webhosting angeboten werden, das auch erweiterte Features beinhalten wird.

Wer Interesse daran hat, weiterhin seine Domain auf strikenet.com kostenpflichtig zu betreiben, soll bitte eine Email an hosting@strikenet.com mit dem domainwortlaut schicken.

Bis zum 10.03.2004 kann man sich via FTP die Daten herunterladen !

Danke für Euer Verständnis

Euer StrikeNet.com Team

rock.gif where are the screens?

Blame the cost on the poor fisical policy shown by the current U.S. administration by involving themselves in NON immiment threats.  IRAQ should have been left alone until at least the economy was 50% better overall than when Mr. Bush decided to invade.

Now that the U.S. military is significantly running out of funding in certain key areas, the current administration has gutted the future defense needs of the U.S. by chasing after ghosts and phantom threats. (Afganistan was necessary)

I am very sure if the war in Iraq didn't happen, the U.S. would have plenty more funds for more vital defense programs.

1.  Ceramic Body armor would be more available to front line troops on alert.

2.  US Army, USAF, USMC, and USN forces would be more greatly modernized.

3.  More funding for buying the F/A-22 and the JSF variants.

4.  Speed up the USN's R&D of "true" stealth surface ships.

5.  Improve the USN's ASW program for future threats by submarines.

rock.gif where are the screens?

View my Sig because of the new site

But there are more screens in this thread wink_o.gif

The 9Mb Video cuts off after 3Mb, so all I see is the plane going along the runway. What happens next?

he blows up.

only kidding it flys around, its pretty cool.

Lookin' gooood wow_o.gif

EDIT: Good idea with the Footmuch Roundel support BTW. And how you got the after burner effects (seen in Video) i dunno, but they look best around!

LOL wow_o.gif

One of 2 the most beautifull planes ever made for OFP! (the other one is Footmunch's F16 wink_o.gif )

That's definitly an awsome looking addon, Hardrock!

The possibilty to change the nation with "Footmunchs Roundel"-script is a great idea!

Really looking forward to fly this "Leckerbissen" tounge_o.gif

Edit:

BTW: are there any informations about the included weapon-systems? (... i don't even have an idea what weapons the eurofighter uses/will use in r/l sad_o.gif )

Mfg MEDICUS

Eh, just one thing...

b_eurofighter_08.jpg

Here's a german eurofighter armed with 6 AIM-132 ASRAAMs - a missile the german eurofighters aren't normally armed with. Instead the germans arm their Eurofighter Typhoons with the more capable IRIS-T short-range missile.

iris.jpg

Oh, and one more thing - Is this fighter going to be released separately from the BW-mod (...or MMP or whateva), or is it coming with the next BW release?

that is definatly good but sadly i dont like footmunches roundels i just want to put a unit in game that has roundels without typing stuff sad_o.gif but thats just me biggrin_o.gif

cant wait till this is out biggrin_o.gif

Holy shit, that tigermeet scheme looks awesome.

Actually the whole damm lot of them look awesome.

Fantastic work Hardrock!!!

I think I'm going to faint. This is one of the best looking addons I have ever seen. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]that is definatly good but sadly i dont like footmunches roundels i just want to put a unit in game that has roundels without typing stuff but thats just me

On every model a default roundel will be set on game start. There is only the option that you can set a different nation via init line, but you don't have to.

Quote[/b] ]Here's a german eurofighter armed with 6 AIM-132 ASRAAMs - a missile the german eurofighters aren't normally armed with. Instead the germans arm their Eurofighter Typhoons with the more capable IRIS-T short-range missile.

I know about the IRIS-T, it's also to come, but I was to lazy yet biggrin_o.gif

EDIT:

Another thing: MMP isn't going to release any full mod, like you can see with the Marder, the MAN pack, Wiesel etc. they release every addon as is.

Hardrock

blimy, had to look twice at those screenshots... the tex quality on them is astounding! wow_o.gif

as if i wasnt already looking forward to them, I sure as hell am now!

hardrock, do you plan to use a modified version of vektorboson´s pilot model for your eurofighter?

hardrock, do you plan to use a modified version of vektorboson´s pilot model for your eurofighter?

That would be nice!

The Bis pilots are ok ... but not as good as vektorboson's!

Mfg MEDICUS

yes I do smile_o.gif

[i know about the IRIS-T, it's also to come, but I was to lazy yet biggrin_o.gif

Okay, I understand! that's a perfecly valid reason ;)

I'd like to know how the weapons will handle, for instance will the ALARM only lock on the type of ground targets that has a radar, and will the ASRAAM/IRIS-T missiles be able to lock on aircraft 90 degrees off-boresight? What about stand-off weapons like the Storm Shadow or Taurus (with submunitions)?

ooo i cant wait for this.

is it ready yet crazy_o.gif

it's done when it's done. smile_o.gif

and not earlier. i'm sure hardrock will annouce it in a&m: complete forums when it is done. wink_o.gif

Kinda reminds me of old tech computing: a process is pretty fast reaching 90 %, but then it takes forever to come to 100 %... better yet, when it reaches 100 % it's still not complete... let's just hope it fulfills our expectations... smile_o.gif