Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

What militaria do you own?

Quote[/b] ]Well, one of the 2 SAMs has "Dummy" printed on it. Imagine it was a, well, dummy, made either for display, or training purposes.

I noticed that. I was wondering about the other one tounge_o.gif .

It's probably inert, and even if not (if it still had all of it's electronics etc on the launcher) he would have to get a working missile to fire with it... which would cost a fortune.

Ok kids, time to play "Identify the Russian Made Surface-to-Air Missile Launcher" game! I myself don't know what they are but I am looking at getting one of them (the better one of course) and making a deal with the seller to sell the other one to bobcatt.

NOTE: They are *INERT* - I am NOT a terrorist...

Or am I... MUHAHAhAHAHAHAHAAH!

launchers.jpg

Ok kids, time to play "Identify the Russian Made Surface-to-Air Missile Launcher" game! I myself don't know what they are but I am looking at getting one of them (the better one of course) and making a deal with the seller to sell the other one to bobcatt.

The longer one looks like a SA-14 GREMLIN (Strela-3 9K34). smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]NOTE: They are *INERT* - I am NOT a terrorist...

Are you trying to spell "muhajadeen"?

Tell it to the judge! blues.gif

salauddin.jpg

damn you!! you have discovered me!! tounge_o.gif

by the way, thanks for the guide homer, it's quite helpful.

Though the tube says 9m313, the launcher is not the same as the Igla 1 in that diagram. Look at the front portion. On the diagram, it is spherical, on the tube, it is more cylindrical. (Also in the diagram, the protrusion from the sphere is angled WRT the launch tube, not so on the tube. Finally, notice the controle portion (the rectangularish section coming down from the tube) is nearly flush with the round portion in the front. On the Igla tube, it is nearly twice as wide.) From looks alone, the smaller one looks like an SA-7, the longer one though, does have the angled spherical section, but a large piece connecting it to the main tube. (Which none in the diagram show. smile_o.gif ) Maybee it was liscence built, or a later build of the same model?

maybe they are prepared to dont shoot with'em

cause he cant sell BD a full working missile launcher tounge_o.gif

someone should take BD's credit card away from his hands

NOTE: They are *INERT* - I am NOT a terrorist...

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/blackdog/files/launchers.jpg

Why it even says it on it...It's a 9M313 OK CHAP

smile_o.gif

The only thing I own thats slightly connected with military stuff is a British chieftain tank model.

Man, I love that model.

(Stares at his mini tank.)

You can pick up a fully operational (except armament) Cheiftan for about Å11,000.

I'm trying to see how logistically viable it would be for me to get one. Yes, I mean the real thing.

Eleven grand huh? I can get a sports car for a cheaper price, and it would do more than 45-50 MPH.

But the thought of crushing cars to get through a traffic jam seems...good biggrin_o.gif

But first I must get a job!

Eleven grand huh? I can get a sports car for a cheaper price, and it would do more than 45-50 MPH.

But the thought of crushing cars to get through a traffic jam seems...good  biggrin_o.gif

But first I must get a job!

The question is whether buying a Chieftan will enhance your chances of getting a job when you're seen parking it in the lot of a prospective employer. wow_o.gif

You can pick up a fully operational (except armament) Cheiftan for about Å11,000.

I'm trying to see how logistically viable it would be for me to get one. Yes, I mean the real thing.

wow that's very expensive in my country you can buy a full operational T-72M1 for 8.500 Polish zloty(don't ask my how much that is it in euro I don't now)and it armament still works smile_o.gif By the way if your looking for some have metal I can offer you my PT-76 for sale?rock.gif???

I'll buy your PT-76. Just put it in the ocean and hopefully it will drift to California.

I'll buy your PT-76. Just put it in the ocean and hopefully it will drift to California.

yep mayby smile_o.gif But there is one thing you should know the engine of it is damaged so it will be a problem to get it even to the beach tounge_o.gif

T-72M1 for 8.500 Polish zloty? Ceeripes, that is $2,235.30 US. That is equal to an older used car!

For those EU members, 1,833.61 Euros smile_o.gif

[deep thought]Wonder how much liscensing and importation fees run..... [/deep thought]

Traffic jam, range 300m. Sabot up. Target red semi. FIRE! ROUND OUT! HIT! LOAD SABOT! SABOT UP! Target Blue Toyota. FIRE! OUT! HIT! Target Destroyed!

No more listening to mind numbing talk shows on the way to work... just make sure to bring your ear plugs, and an extra fire extinguisher, just in case you get some fuel back splash on you're vehicle. Oh, and be prepared for viscious competition at work as to who gets to car pool with you. (But make sure to post the requirements... "Riders must be qualified in use of 125mm main gun, 12.7mm DSHK HMG, and or Driver station of Later model Soviet tanks. Extra consideration given to those familiar with mechanical workings of engine, transmission, and ability to change out a tread section in an expediant manner."

T-72M1 for  8.500 Polish zloty? Ceeripes, that is $2,235.30 US. That is equal to an older used car!

For those EU members, 1,833.61 Euros smile_o.gif

[deep thought]Wonder how much liscensing and importation fees run..... [/deep thought]

yep that's the price I saw wen I was last time at the army demobil and it was 2 months ago now the prices had gone up little but remember the tank is not new!!!all of the machineguns are demounted only the 125mm gun is operational.

Quote[/b] ]all of the machineguns are demounted only the 125mm gun is operational.

Aww, who would want a tank with just an operational main gun tounge_o.gif ?

Quote[/b] ]More collectables should be available soon

I'll take a Typhoon with a side order of Alfas biggrin_o.gif .