Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

What militaria do you own?

Draw the letters and I'll translate them for you (if it's Russian, that is) smile_o.gif

Is it true? A swedish-russian meatball? I didn't think such a combination was possible!

It's time for Denmark to invade !

oh yeah the frenchmen Cut your nails, stop playing computer and take time to cut your nails  tounge_o.gif

j/k

Those arent mine silly! tounge_o.gif That is my sister's hands. We were trying to get the best size of the hat.

But, what we really need to find out is why Blackdog is wearing a girl bracelet:

i-3_B_L.JPGcrazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

J/k

That picture was on the ebay auction.. I don't even think it has sheeped yet

Edit: oops I said sheeped, I guess I'll leave it in though

Draw the letters and I'll translate them for you (if it's Russian, that is) smile_o.gif

Is it true? A swedish-russian meatball? I didn't think such a combination was possible!

It's not. It's exactly the opposite, actually. I was taught Russian so that Swedish meatballs would remain Swedish  wink_o.gif (learned it in the military)

Quote[/b] ]So do any russian speakers (or denoir  tounge_o.gif ) know what it says on the edge of the diamond?

Not really. I can't make out the letters. The first word is  something like i*kovaya, but I can't make out the second letter and the second word is also a lost cause. Sorry. Somebody more fluent in Russian might induce what it says.

this morning , i bought ......

A french M39 gas mask pouch

a US ww2 digging pike (or whatever it's called)

a LRAC 89 (french rocket launcher replaced by the AT4) ... carrying bag tounge_o.gif

Hey I just found an old Swiss airforce F5 Tiger patch under my desk. I almost forgot it down there. And a couple of 9mm blanks and some melted shotgun shells. biggrin_o.gif

I own two Us woodland combat jackets one 100% cotton one 50% C and 50% nylon.

one pair of 100% cotton woodland trousers

two ALICE belts a ALICE harness, LBV88in woodland camo, 4 Alice ammo packs, 3 water botteles one in olive two in woodland(the cover), Intrenchring tool fore 1967MLCE, ALICE But pack, a spanich Kevlar helmet and a M81 woodland PASGT helmet cover I have put on it. A oliv drab danish field jacket some danish trousers that you waer undernith to keep you warmth a old danish water bothle.

and a lot of other stuff i can't remember

STGN

oh I forgot about 1000 fired 7,62 blank rounds and 40-50 5,56 rounds and 6 7,62 blanks which hasent been fired.

and a wood 7,62 ammo box.

STGN

Quote[/b] ]So do any russian speakers (or denoir  tounge_o.gif ) know what it says on the edge of the diamond?

Not really. I can't make out the letters. The first word is  something like i*kovaya, but I can't make out the second letter and the second word is also a lost cause. Sorry. Somebody more fluent in Russian might induce what it says.

Can't make it out either, the second word is some sort of abbreviation (F-Ya-Ya). The first word appears to read iehovaya, but that dosen't ring any bells. I also tried putting it through this fairly good Russian online translator, but nothing came up either:

http://www.translate.ru/text.asp?lang=ru

(to translate from Russian to english, select the second option in the first drop down menu. You can click on the little keyboard under it to get a working  virtual cyrillic keyboard. When you're ready to translate, press the red button. To do English-Russian translation, same thing, just leave the drop down menu on it's first setting, and you'll probably find it easier to just type in the word(s) to be translated in the textbox.

The language menu is as follows:

English-Russian

Russian-English

German-Russian

Russian-German

French-Russian

Russian-French

Spanish-Russian

Russian-Spanish

Italian-Russian

English-German

German-English

English-Spanish

Spanish-English

Once again, this is the best online Russian-English translator I've seen, but keep in mind that in general, software translators are still crap, and you risk getting smacked upside the head if you use it for conversations  wink_o.gif

Yesterday I was trying to translate that too but I got stuck on letter 2 and the one before last look like translated D or A.

The other washed out word only a good Russian speaker/writer (probably a prof. or antiquities person) will read.

Uh...well...since I'm in the military I've picked up a lot of things from them, that theyt never asked back for....

Anyways, civilian purchases:

IMI FAL

RRA M-4 Entry

Waffen SS Dagger (Grandpa killed him and took it)

Future purchases:

Springfield M1A (M-14)

M1 Carbine

Thompson's SMG (semi-auto, or full if I can afford it)

M1 Garand

Ak-47

HK G36 (after I kill every democrat in America or someone gets rid of our Gestapo gun control legislation):( crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

It says "mehovaya f-ka", the second word is an abbreviation for "fabrika". "Mehovaya fabrika" means "fur products factory".

edit: Now that I've looked at the second picture, the hat was made in a place called Bobriysk in 1982 and it is (Russian) size 58. It has also passed the state quality inspection, according to the stamp up and left from the diamond. If you really must know. biggrin_o.gif

...As for myself, I own Alpha woodland pattern cold-weather BDUs, kevlar flak jacket, Bundeswehr boots, web gear, magazine pouches, canteens and a pile of other milspec accessories. Plus a bunch of airsoft guns. Plus a katana that has "stainless steel" etched on it.  wink_o.gif

I have a blank yellow Finnish mortar round (whoopee...heavy too.) and a nice Finnish Defence Forces knife with a durable and decorated brown leather sheath. smile_o.gif

i have only a knive from the "Hitler-Jugend" at home

(got it from grandpa)

and the terminator 2 movie minigun....

tounge_o.gif

I have a couple of brand new H&K Flare guns I ran across at an auction today. I priced them at $85. If anyone is interested here are the specs.

Will fire 26.5mm, 25mm flares or 12-ga. flares with a conversion kit(i dont have).

6" barrel

19 ozs

Comes with rubberized case with places for 19 flares(I dont have flares).

Make me an offer? smile_o.gif

I have an airsoft electric M4A1 with just about every accessory and upgrade I could find, an airsoft spring-loaded MP5A3, and some urban tactical vest which I don't know the name of (probably south african).

I have an Combat Knife issued to crews of Chefitian 2's it the case is black and it has a silverwolf on it.

I have a:

Britsh Kevlaer Helmet

US Helmet

German WW2 Helmet

K98 Deact

Webbing

AMMO BOX

Some WW2 German Medels

loadsa hats badges and samll bits

Toys guns painted and done up? count?

Airsoft:

SA-80

M-16

FAMAS-G2

Walther P99

I have a:

Britsh Kevlaer Helmet

US Helmet

German WW2 Helmet

K98 Deact

Webbing

AMMO BOX

Some WW2 German Medels

loadsa hats badges and samll bits

Toys guns painted and done up? count?

Airsoft:

SA-80

M-16

FAMAS-G2

Walther P99

...but you still can't put together coherent thoughts for your life.

How could you afford all those airsoft guns? Isnt each gun $400? crazy_o.gif

195-230 for most, atleast here in america they are.