Sign in to follow this  
SILESIAN

Do you now this island ?

Wow. I thought I had all the best islands but this one's news to me. OFP islands are something of a neglected beast. We should start a thread about which ones are best. Thre so many out there afterall. Such a shame that people have sweated for months over every little detail (aligning roads for one thing) and then most of them don't even have one mission made for them. sad_o.gif

Well, my favourite islands are Sarugao by Schusch, Legus by Iguana, Greece3 by Der Bastler (although it runs a bit slow for some reason and there are a few bugs like invisible walls in some places), Nogojev by Kegetys, and of course Trinity by Buggs, of which I'm very much looking forward to version 2.

And now I think I'll try out this great looking Zafana island. smile_o.gif

Zafana isnt that new ... just author never really publicised it.

No1 ever heard about ti or saw great screenshots wink_o.gif

But i must say it is a hell of a island. Id like to see version 2 with maybe some more urban and rural areas smile_o.gif

Ill have to see if i can talk with maker, or do it myself smile_o.gif

Tis island was made in last year by DRB, but these textures are still more than great. Das anybody now soemthing about his another works ?

Look at these:

1BUGGY.JPG

2BUGGY.JPG

3BUGGY.JPG

this sand looks realy ........realistic

4BUGGY.JPG

5BUGGY.JPG

6BUGGY.JPG

Meybe somebody make with this island and buggy addon a MP rally mission. It's will be great ............like this

R%20BUGGY.JPG

Wow! wow_o.gif

It looks like a different game! wow_o.gif (obviously that last pic isn't an ingame shot tounge_o.gif )

I dunno why nobody ever noticed that island! I was using it since it was released and reckon that it kicks ass!

Of course it is kinda small and doesn't have much space for anything really it is still extremely good for screenshots!

Can't wait for somebody to make a bigger island with those textures!

I dunno why nobody ever noticed that island! I was using it since it was released and reckon that it kicks ass!

Of course it is kinda small and doesn't have much space for anything really it is still extremely good for screenshots!

Can't wait for somebody to make a bigger island with those textures!

Never was on ofp.info or on these forums in a release thread.. only on flashpoint.ru.

ahh Ive always loved this island. like Antichrist said its not very good for missions but its so very sexy. It always reminded me of Lavos before Marfy cancelled work on it. Can somebody find DRB and beg him to put out a larger island?? if not I would like to challenge all island makers to put out a full size island using DRB's textures and his eye for detail. I really makes me wonder why i still see ppl making islands using those ugly old Cold war Crisis ground textures. its all about resolution baby wow_o.gif

Yes, it's a pretty small island, but I would have thought this would make it ideal for CTF or TDM missions.

As for co-ops: imagine being part of a small special forces team, dropped onto an enemy island, your mission: wipe out the occupying force! smile_o.gif

Never was on ofp.info or on these forums in a release thread.. only on flashpoint.ru.

That's not true! ofp.info has it in their downloads section and I am sure I found out about it here in these forums! wink_o.gif