Sign in to follow this  
lukemax

Replace with jam

Hi

I love the JAM weapons but is there any way to replace the original BIS units?

Hi

Just looked under JAM soldiers. They have all of the BIS soldiers with weapons.

Hi

Just looked under JAM soldiers. They have all of the BIS soldiers with weapons.

He means can he replace the original soldiers with Jam (i think) in the same way that INQ mod replaced the skins.

Damn good idea!

Moving to AM&D... lukemax, next time you post something here that belongs in the AM&D section, you'll get a 24hr PR. This is at least the 4th time I've had to do this since becoming a mod.

Why replace the weapons i like this weapons more then the official BIS weapons. The JAM weapons feels good, sounds good. Just exellent  biggrin_o.gif

Thats not what i need, i need the config.bin decoded, not decoded and split up into several sections and commented on.

Just put those splitted up parts into one main config. Not that hard and works without any bugs. I doubt you will find any 100% working decoded configs ..

Here Download Link go into Blank folder and rember to Binzaire it. And it works for me (and if link don't work put press space right at end of configs.zip)

Thats not what i need, i need the config.bin decoded, not decoded and split up into several sections and commented on.

Just put those splitted up parts into one main config. Not that hard and works without any bugs. I doubt you will find any 100% working decoded configs ..

I dont have time to put it all together, i do have other projects to work on, however if someone can get me a fully decoded and complete config then i can spend the 20 minutes making the changes to make the soldiers use JAM weapons.

Heh, ok, made the changes but couldnt .bin it, got an error, im working with a hangover and it doesnt seem to be going my way so if anyone else wants to make the changes feel free, just dont copy the soldiers across, just change the weapon loadouts of the soldiers to that used in JAM, and only the non-hd soldiers and specifically only the ones that have bis counterparts, no need to add extra soldiers to the bis config as it could cause conflicts with JAM.

The ECP (enhanced configuration project) will replace default mags with JAM mags, but still make the weapons possible to use old mags. When ECP is done, a decoded version of the config will be avalible for download, after and before change(I think).

ps: there will be ALOT! more in there: info

edit: btw its a 1.91 or 1.92 version

The ECP (enhanced configuration project) will replace default mags, but still make the weapons possible to use old mags. When ECP is done, a decoded version of the config will be avalible for download, after and before change(I think).

ps: there will be ALOT! more in there: info

edit: btw its a 1.91 or 1.92 version

Will ECP be using JAM magazines?