Sign in to follow this  
SelectThis

Bas blackhawks

well u are right,

and in fact i know them all

but due to the bad english level,

cant say the same thing................(ToT)

but i think the JAM 7.62 is already powerful enought

just dont miss the target cause most of the time u can

get a 1 shot kill with it (trust me i have tried it for many times)

QUESTION: For all the experts out there, Were Mh60A's or Mh60L's used in 93' Mog? And So ive read around the High End Chopper now-a-dayz is the Mh60'K so if an event took place right now in 2003 Delta's would defintly be using K Model?

And what is CAS btw? lol

QUESTION: For all the experts out there, Were Mh60A's or Mh60L's used in 93' Mog? And So ive read around the High End Chopper now-a-dayz is the Mh60'K so if an event took place right now in 2003 Delta's would defintly be using K Model?

And what is CAS btw? lol

i think the L has been used in mogadishu as i've seen it in black hawk down movie

and delta wouldnt be using the K model but Littlebirds

cas close air support tounge_o.gif

btw BAS how long did it take to make all readme's ? they are so easy and detailed to understand

great job on them

this animate [“ngogglesâ€, 1]; this action [“NVGogglesâ€]

Invalid number fault

(used with MoveInDriver, MoveInGunner, MoveInCargo command)

Can Anyone help?

I can't get that problem to appear on my rig. Works fine for me with those commands. Even when I have the visor down I can use thse commands in a trigger and get it to work correctly

yes;

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this movein"Whatever" "whatever"; this animate ["ngoggles", 1]; this action "NVgoggles";

this works all fine for me.

the only problems i facing now is that i cant close the choppers door, can someone help me?

btw BAS how long did it take to make all readme's ? they are so easy and detailed to understand

great job on them

What do you think Tom Clancy does in his spare time?

great job on them

He plays OFP...because

"Rainbow 6 doesn't have the tactical flexibility and long range engagements. Let's face it...Rainbow 6 sux." -Tom Clancy

He he he....j/k

great job on them

totally agree

the readmes are very well done, you got everything you need to know inside there.

btw:

could you please link the updated (i think 2 variables are missing) readme of the ahm60s on the download section like the other addons have?

you know... this "click here more info"

great job on them

He plays OFP...because

"Rainbow 6 doesn't have the tactical flexibility and long range engagements. Let's face it...Rainbow 6 sux." -Tom Clancy

He he he....j/k

i wonder what would Tom Clancy unclesam.gif think if he watched this post

biggrin_o.gif  wink_o.gif

BTW we must face the fact that OFP dowsnt have a good

Close Quarters Battle support sad_o.gif

Thanks BAS, I was really impressed by the texturing details "rivets".

While playing with the UH-60s I was unable to put a co-pilot in the free seat, I wanted it just for scenary as the co-pilot dosen't exist in OFP, my ideal is 1 pilot, 1 co-pilot, 1 crew gunner, 1 crew to operate boarding and so on.

So far no probs for a gunner, and a crew "in cargo", but how to put a pilot in the front seat, next to the pilot (driver)???

I'm not talking of the DAP version.

As others pointed previously, I liked the not so old SOARs units, why not implement them with just a "retagging" to make them again available??

Again thanks to pushing the limits of OFP ;)

Thanks BAS, I was really impressed by the texturing details "rivets".

While playing with the UH-60s I was unable to put a co-pilot in the free seat, I wanted it just for scenary as the co-pilot dosen't exist in OFP, my ideal is 1 pilot, 1 co-pilot, 1 crew gunner, 1 crew to operate boarding and so on.

So far no probs for a gunner, and a crew "in cargo", but how to put a pilot in the front seat, next to the pilot (driver)???

I'm not talking of the DAP version.

As others pointed previously, I liked the not so old SOARs units, why not implement them with just a "retagging" to make them again available??

Again thanks to pushing the limits of OFP ;)

I think 1 pilot is enought,

but the chopper need a good pilot to fly it!

If there is any emergency, what the pilot do is the

main point for the life or death of the crew member,

a good pilot not only can fly under bridge in high speed high ping for times,

they can also bring a chopper which is out of power out of fuel into

safe landing without any need to pull the chute,

more over in most case u cant take over the control in time,

if the pilot is down, there wont be much chance for

co-pilot to stay alive

boarding operating crew is also too many for a little chopper,

u know, most of the thing could be done by the cargo crew,

so what is the use for the extra man rock.gif?

One more thing... I updated my sounds that I made for the chopper to be louder... if you don't like the BIS UH60 sound...

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/blackdog/files/bas_60rotors1.wav

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/blackdog/files/bas_60rotors1.wss

If you like the sound, rename the wss file to "bas_60rotor.wav" and then just replace the one that already exists in the bas_mah60/sound folder and repbo it and you'll be set! Make sure to back up the PBO though.

SUPER SOUND SYSTEM FOR FS2002 and OFP biggrin_o.gif

Sikorsky Blackhawk U/MH60 Series

http://www.thelz.com/zip/fs2002Hawkwav/FS2002Hawkwav.zip

Boeing CH 47 Chinook Series

http://www.thelz.com/zip....m-B.zip

Sikorsky Stallion 53 Series

http://www.thelz.com/zip....on..zip

for scorpio´s CH 53

OFP_Utility_WSS_Windows wav ->wss , wss->wav

credits: http://www.thelz.com/

The old SOARs were not realistic, so we have replaced them with the modern, and much more realistic SOAR pilots and crew.

It is also not possible to have a second pilot (unless it is put in as a cargo slot which would often be filled by the first person to jump in as cargo). This we felt was even more unrealistic than not having the second pilot.

Note: Commander positions will NOT work, it has been tested, so please don't ask wink_o.gif

The old SOARs were not realistic, so we have replaced them with the modern, and much more realistic SOAR pilots and crew.

It is also not possible to have a second pilot (unless it is put in as a cargo slot which would often be filled by the first person to jump in as cargo). This we felt was even more unrealistic than not having the second pilot.

Note: Commander positions will NOT work, it has been tested, so please don't ask  wink_o.gif

You guys feel alot of things biggrin_o.gif

just messin with ya tounge_o.gif

Note: Commander positions will NOT work, it has been tested, so please don't ask  wink_o.gif

You guys feel alot of things  biggrin_o.gif

just messin with ya  tounge_o.gif

thats because they are damn good mod creator smile_o.gif

p.s.oh, nearly forgot, can i add the pilot doors back on the MH-60rock.gif

One more thing... I updated my sounds that I made for the chopper to be louder... if you don't like the BIS UH60 sound...

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/blackdog/files/bas_60rotors1.wav

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/blackdog/files/bas_60rotors1.wss

If you like the sound, rename the wss file to "bas_60rotor.wav" and then just replace the one that already exists in the bas_mah60/sound folder and repbo it and you'll be set! Make sure to back up the PBO though.

SUPER SOUND SYSTEM FOR FS2002 and OFP biggrin_o.gif

Sikorsky Blackhawk U/MH60 Series

http://www.thelz.com/zip/fs2002Hawkwav/FS2002Hawkwav.zip

Boeing CH 47 Chinook Series

http://www.thelz.com/zip....m-B.zip

Sikorsky Stallion 53 Series

http://www.thelz.com/zip....on..zip

for scorpio´s CH 53

OFP_Utility_WSS_Windows wav ->wss , wss->wav

credits: http://www.thelz.com/

I already showed this to Tigershark, and SelectThis.

My sound is basically less loud, with a little bit of TysieK's rotor sound mixed in.

Quote[/b] ]I think 1 pilot is enought,

but the chopper need a good pilot to fly it!

If there is any emergency, what the pilot do is the

main point for the life or death of the crew member,

a good pilot not only can fly under bridge in high speed high ping for times,

they can also bring a chopper which is out of power out of fuel into

safe landing without any need to pull the chute,

more over in most case u cant take over the control in time,

if the pilot is down, there wont be much chance for

co-pilot to stay alive

boarding operating crew is also too many for a little chopper,

u know, most of the thing could be done by the cargo crew,

so what is the use for the extra man ?

Ok 4N1 you totally missed the point, with the bridge, puling the chute and others funny things, my post has nothing to do with good piloting, the Blackhawk like many helicopters and planes have a co-pilot or navigator if you like, since the MH-60 has a co-pilot seat, I just want to fill it with a pilot or any unit I'd like.

Quote[/b] ]The old SOARs were not realistic, so we have replaced them with the modern, and much more realistic SOAR pilots and crew.

Ok Deadmeat noted.

Quote[/b] ]It is also not possible to have a second pilot (unless it is put in as a cargo slot which would often be filled by the first person to jump in as cargo). This we felt was even more unrealistic than not having the second pilot.

As you're talking about realism, I don't see what is so unrealistic to have a "navigator/co-pilot", another pilot doing nothing but just as scenary in the UH-60 cockpit, since in the real life there's always a co-pilot.

In the BIS UH-60 you can put a pilot next to the pilot, or to makes short, put an empty UH-60 and put your squad in it, the left front seat will be filled, but not in your BAS UH-60, so let's say the left front seat can't be used at all, I was thinking that it would be a very basic feature.

Quote[/b] ]It is also not possible to have a second pilot (unless it is put in as a cargo slot which would often be filled by the first person to jump in as cargo). This we felt was even more unrealistic than not having the second pilot.

As you're talking about realism, I don't see what is so unrealistic to have a "navigator/co-pilot", another pilot doing nothing but just as scenary in the UH-60 cockpit, since in the real life there's always a co-pilot.

In the BIS UH-60 you can put a pilot next to the pilot, or to makes short, put an empty UH-60 and put your squad in it, the left front seat will be filled, but not in your BAS UH-60, so let's say the left front seat can't be used at all, I was thinking that it would be a very basic feature.

Thats the point though... It would be more unrealistic to have the co-pilots seat set up as a cargo position (as it would mean the 1st cargo slot would be in the co-pilots seat) than to not have one at all...

This has been discussed at length a long time ago, and is not feasable, or possible with the current game engine...