Sign in to follow this  
SelectThis

Bas blackhawks

I am not sure but I think that last problem has to do with the overall "small-ness" of the chopper. This happened often with a set of jetpacks that I think Martin made. I don't know if you could set the weight higher and or mess around with some other properties to make that go away.

Adding weight would make the LB less manouverable.

true.. but i learned to get out of the stall, and you can make some really airshow like manouvers when you learned to get used to it...form 200m to 10 in 2-3 sec (when i counted right wow_o.gif )

I think you should leave it as it is.

Maybe just give them the new soar pilots and a few better sounds for the mini´s and your finished i think.

Play with them, they already use the new pilots smile_o.gif Although its the pilot armed with the MP5, not the M4.

IIiiiiiik wow_o.gif

*rubbeshiseyes*

wow_o.gif really!

I am not sure but I think that last problem has to do with the overall "small-ness" of the chopper. This happened often with a set of jetpacks that I think Martin made. I don't know if you could set the weight higher and or mess around with some other properties to make that go away.

Adding weight would make the LB less manouverable.

true.. but i learned to get out of the stall, and you can make some really airshow like manouvers when you learned to get used to it...form 200m to 10 in 2-3 sec (when i counted right wow_o.gif )

I think you should leave it as it is.

Maybe just give them the new soar pilots and a few better sounds for the mini´s and your finished i think.

most of the time it was caused by enemy fire or non-accrate acceleration

using a joystick could make yourself get out of stall faster,

try to turn your chopper side way really hard,

thats may help u to get out of that shit

in fact i usually use this way to attack enemy ground unit

hitting a shilka without being hitted...........

Btw did any 1 lose your power when hitted by enemy fire b4?

I tried many times to land the choppers save without crashing it

I agree with Sxep, you can pull off some crazy stunts with the LB's, but I prefer doing stunts with the civilian LB released by AirWolf mod. It looks more "stunt-eh" biggrin_o.gif

Also, the MH-60L is great for stunts, try to shut off your engine at say 4-500 meters and then try to get it started before you die, good fun biggrin_o.gif

SelectThis no need 2000...go for 500-700 the dive and when your alt is 20 pull you stick down and you will have like 400 and absolutely crazy sound :)wrooooom

ahh thanks blackdog.. but i didnt keep your sounds.. cuz ingame it sounded like the littlebirds... but Tysiek's old Mh60 addon.. has a really good sound.. so i just took his and re-pbo'd the mh60's.. no offence against BAS or blackdog.. because this in my opinion is the greatest addon ever.. me myself just prefers a more Blackhawk Down sounds.. when the new littlebirds are released im gonna give them blackdog's sounds.

Thanx for telling me how to do it all tho (De/Re PBO'ing)

BAS kicks ass

But the Mh60 kicks more.

Great job with these birds,really the best Blackhawks but I have a problem,every time I drive a vehicle(Humvees,5t truck etc.) near them(2-5 meters) my game lags like hell,about 1-2 fps crazy_o.gif ,its weird because if I walk near them everything is fine,does someone have this problem or a solution???

To mention that I don't have any framerate problem with Flashpoint.

Ok, I found a bug.

No, not one in the Blackhawks.

I found one in human players!

CTI-Map.

I am the Commander. After building the complete base, I often make support with a blackhawk(minigun), with manual Fire and NO AI GUNNER.

I say to ppl: "DO NOT ENTER THE CHOPPER AS GUNNER OR LET YOUR AI GET IN AS GUNNER!!!!"

If you get in as gunner or your AI does, the minigun is not more aiming at 12 o´clock, and you can´t get it back to 12 o´clock.

I said it three times!

What happend at the first "rescue operation"......

A stupid player gets his AI as gunner in the chopper........ crazy_o.gif

mad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gif

BAS, can you please fix those ppl´s minds!

Thank you so much.

MfG Lee mad_o.gifwink_o.gif

oooo yehh that sounds wayy more sexier than your other ones... i havent listend to Dauragon's yet.. but ill try them after i pbo this one that blackdog has.. Thanx blackdog!!

Not trying to hijack BAS's thread or anything, but I thought this might also be of general interest (sorry if it's already been mentioned):

1s.jpg

Not trying to hijack BAS's thread or anything, but I thought this might also be of general interest (sorry if it's already been mentioned):

1s.jpg

Wow...Looking good smile_o.gif

Ok, I found a bug.

No, not one in the Blackhawks.

I found one in human players!

CTI-Map.

I am the Commander. After building the complete base, I often make support with a blackhawk(minigun), with manual Fire and NO AI GUNNER.

I say to ppl: "DO NOT ENTER THE CHOPPER AS GUNNER OR LET YOUR AI GET IN AS GUNNER!!!!"

If you get in as gunner or your AI does, the minigun is not more aiming at 12 o´clock, and you can´t get it back to 12 o´clock.

I said it three times!

What happend at the first "rescue operation"......

A stupid player gets his AI as gunner in the chopper........ crazy_o.gif

mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  

BAS, can you please fix those ppl´s minds!

Thank you so much.

MfG Lee  mad_o.gif  wink_o.gif

That aint a bug at all me8 wink_o.gif

AH-60 D.A.P. is really "super heli"

if its piloted by AI it can fight 2 AA guns Shilka and used by me i killed 5 shilkas......

just flyed at 20m and 300 speed so they couldnt traget me

Try putting the DAP up against the Mi-24 Hind...you'll be surprised how often it wins! tounge_o.gif Although I suspect this is more from BIS Mi-24 being underpowered than BAS DAP being overpowered...

I don't think the DAP is overpowered. I think it's powered as close to real life as it can be, even if they said they underpowered the miniguns. Yes, I have that much faith and trust in BAS. smile_o.gif

Try putting the DAP up against the Mi-24 Hind...you'll be surprised how often it wins!  tounge_o.gif  Although I suspect this is more from BIS Mi-24 being underpowered than BAS DAP being overpowered...

Well, we all pretty much agree that we want to see new high quality editions of the game's original Russian equipment.

How does the BAS Blackhawk stand up to say the DKM's MI28?

Would be cool if BIS released an HD patch which replaces all the gun models that are pre-resistance, and maybe even the soldiers as well...

Kind of like Half-Life, but better smile_o.gif

Oh, yeah, and I'd be willing to pay around $10 for it...

I'd rather have BIS work on OFP2.  smile_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Yeah yeah, and I hope you die, we all have our dreams and wishes.

I'd rather have BIS work on OFP2.  smile_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Yeah yeah, and I hope you die, we all have our dreams and wishes.

Dude...that was pretty harsh. sad_o.gif

Ok, the birds now are flying on linux!

I talked with Lee and he told me his server settings.

I only had to put the birds in the res addons folder!

All addons we used till today were put in normal addons folder and all worked well, only this ones not! Funny....

But now we're enjoying them not only in singleplayer!

Big thx to jacobaby for his hint to Lee and to Lee himself for telling me how it works! Thx

Happiest pilot I've ever seen!

Greez

Haven't bothered searching back through the 35 pages of this topic, but would a magazine reload delay for the UH60L's door gun be considered for a 1.92 re-release? And a new sound, of course :P