Sign in to follow this  
SelectThis

Bas blackhawks

Quote[/b] ]CHOPPER animate ["switch4Clight",1];Chopper exec "\bas_mah60\fx\cabin.sqs"

That should do it for you, sorry for the omission in the readme!

ask selectthis to edit the first post and put that in line, so we dont have to search inside all these numbers

Guest jacobaby
I am trying to make the choppers start off with humvees underneath them, in the sling, using the script provided. But I get an error message. Do I have to like have to have the chopper at a certain height or something?

OK now I understand........

Try this

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

chopper exec "\BAS_MAH60\FX\BAS_AiSling.sqs"

I tried to envisage every possible situation, and made it so the AI can use nearly every script etc.

If that does work for you, then you can drop the HMMWV by flying lower than 7M.

It also works for Ai to have a slung HMMWV, with WP you can set up a HMMWV supply unit.

TJ

hey i have been geting the damned blue screen alot since I put this addon in the game. Has anyone else had this prob?

I dont know if anyone said this before and I really did not want to look at all 29 pages of these just to find its not there or somthing like that.

Fuesbox,

We've had some reports of weird texture problems, such as duplicating blackhawks, or transparent parts.. though they seem to be pretty rare.

It maybe that you need to update graphics drivers or something along those lines. Or try turning down the graphics.

What specs does your computer have?

SelectThis

Quote[/b] ] '_heavycargo1 = "HMMWV" createvehicle [getpos _helo select 0, getpos _helo select 1,0]|# |': Error Type Any, expected Number

thats the error message when I do that script with an AI helicopter.

i love jam

being shot by jam hd weapons is crazy

u reallly hear the bullets right past ur ear

u look around u cant find the shooter

so u prone and scan quickly

then another shot flies past

then u got position

a quick burst of m4 auto

his gone

love the sound of those guns and bullets past ur ear

My specs sux. But I have never had any problem with HI-Res textured objects before and if I did I just turned the land textures down to low and put visibility down to compensate for them. I seem to only have the blue sceen when im turning

and then it only happens sometimes.

Stalker @ Aug. 13 2003,15:14)]Guys I thing you must return to old fastrope anims. Theese one you have in Blackhawk loor worse. IMO.

u must b kidding right????i dont know wat imo stands for so dunno if ur kidding.....

if u were serious u have just pissed off alot of ppl today

those fastrope anims are the most realistic so far ive seen

if u were kidding im sorry......

by da way bas i was testing the ladder pickup i must say its awesome it doesnt need waypoints!!!!

but my problem is that the chopper doesnt follow a waypoint given to it wen me or ai board it

i know u can order the chopper to move once ur inside but ai cant to do that

is there a solution?rock.gif???after the ai squad have boarded the heli via ladder the bh doesnt move even if it was given a waypoint

Jamesia

try putting this into the init line

[this] exec "\BAS_MAH60\FX\BAS_AiSling.sqs"

or

[yourheliname] exec "\BAS_MAH60\FX\BAS_AiSling.sqs"

SelectThis

Umm.. im sorry but i cant find out how to work this cabin light for anything... ive read the entire 28 page forum!! from this..

Quote[/b] ]CHOPPER animate ["switch3Clight",1];Chopper exec "\bas_mah60\fx\cabin.sqs"

Ok this is how I got it to work:

First I named my chopper MH2.  Then I created a trigger and placed the chopper inside the zone since I wanted it to be turned on immeadiately.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

Condition: mh2 in thislist

Activation: mh2 animate ["switch4clight",1]; mh2 exec "\BAS_MAH60\FX\Cabin.sqs";

Next I wanted to turn off the Cabin Light when landing and turn on the Landing light.  Again I created a trigger:

Activation: mh2 animate ["switch4clight",0]; mh2 animate ["switch3llight",1]; mh2 exec "\BAS_MAH60\FX\Landing.sqs";

NOTE:  The landing light comes only only when a certain height from the ground

Next I created a trigger to turn off the landing light as it is heading to it's next waypoint.

Activation: mh2 animate ["switch3llight",0];

Hope this helps

Rudy

Stalker @ Aug. 13 2003,16:14)]Guys I thing you must return to old fastrope anims. Theese one you have in Blackhawk loor worse. IMO.

I´d wish that you´d use the old anims, too...and maybe you could vary the cargo anims for troops sitting on the edge of the cargo space, they all sit exactly alike now...

Great choppers, anyway. I haven´t found a single bug and the models are the most detailed I´ve ever seen, congratulations on making one of the best addons ever for OFP. Truly the wait was worth it. smile_o.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>i love jam</span>

ti-jam.jpg

CHOPPER1 animate ["switch4Clight",1];Chopper1 exec "\bas_mah60\fx\cabin.sqs" ;

ok that worked for me.. but when i tried replacing the "1" with 2.. (ex. CHOPPER2 and Chopper2) it didnt work for the others. It only works for one bird.. But i did it in a trigger radio command and they all worked fine.. but anywayz ill try some ways to work around it.

and im just being lazy now.. how do yuo turn the regular lights on in chopper using the init line?

Stalker @ Aug. 13 2003,16:14)]Guys I thing you must return to old fastrope anims. Theese one you have in Blackhawk loor worse. IMO.

I´d wish that you´d use the old anims, too...and maybe you could vary the cargo anims for troops sitting on the edge of the cargo space, they all sit exactly alike now...

Great choppers, anyway. I haven´t found a single bug and the models are the most detailed I´ve ever seen, congratulations on making one of the best addons ever for OFP. Truly the wait was worth it. smile_o.gif

If I am not mistaken creating cargo anims is quite difficult and time consuming. So making several variations might not be worth it.. And the way they sit on the edges now is excellent in my opinion. From the videos I have seen of Ranger training excercises they almost indescriminatley sit like on the BAS bird. Of course not identical but it looks darn good smile_o.gif

urgg Goob you make me feel bad, Deadmeat actually spent a whole bunch of time doing individual animations, I cut alot out when putting the blackhawk together :/

SelectThis

Great Addon BAS!

While doing a ladder extraction I found one little thing that should be fixed:

basbh.jpg

It slowes down every (quick) ladder extraction if you have to scroll through all the "Raise Goggles" commands in the actionmenu until you can climb aboard.

It always happens to me when I'm in command of the crew and the extracted squad. - I don't know if it happens with members of another squad in cargo or pilots not under my command.

btw: nice evac mission TJ, but look what it does to these pretty helicopters  wink_o.gif

urgg Goob you make me feel bad, Deadmeat actually spent a whole bunch of time doing individual animations, I cut alot out when putting the blackhawk together :/

SelectThis

Sorry, usually it's not the things I say but the way I smell that makes people feel bad tounge_o.gif

Guest jacobaby
Great Addon BAS!

While doing a ladder extraction I found one little thing that should be fixed:

basbh.jpg

It slowes down every (quick) ladder extraction if you have to scroll through all the "Raise Goggles" commands in the actionmenu until you can climb aboard.

It always happens to me when I'm in command of the crew and the extracted squad. - I don't know if it happens with members of another squad in cargo or pilots not under my command.

btw: nice evac mission TJ, but look what it does to these pretty helicopters  wink_o.gif

I know about the goggles problem.

I have made steps for the new Deltas and Rangers for that NOT to be a problem, and you will find this already implemented in the new SOARs.

TJ

giving weapons ueing JAM and

the fix of Goggles problems would be great

i wonder if there is any other things new

in the new version of Deltas and Rangers.............

(p.s.also i wonder if the later on SEALs addon would

be able to dive under water just like the CoC diver rock.gif )

any way, or thought i have already said many times b4,

THX FOR THE GREAT ADDON! HOOAH~~~~ unclesam.gif

is there a scriptwhere u can fall off the ladder and fall on a T90 and on his turn blows up!

is it?

To fall off the rappel rope, just hit eject on the action menu while you're rappeling.

Any chance you can make the rope less thick? It looks like a small tree's branches right now smile_o.gif

h60rope.gif

981207mh60.jpg

sh60-003rs.jpg

copter.jpg

I know they are all different helicopters, but theire ropes are all noticeabley thinner and actually, I think they would suit DM's animations better...

ok, im trying to make a mission where you rappell near a building but heres the problem... when the chopper gets close it acts like hes gonna rappell us, but i guess he sees the enemy is flips out like "OH NO!" and flys away, miles from the drop off point.. and then rappells us. and yes, the pilot is on careless, i got him on carless for pretty much ALL his waypoints.