Sign in to follow this  
FetishFool

Good Campaigns

So what campaigns do you recommend?

I've found dozens on the net. But most of them look horrible. And the ones that I play are horrible, too.

I'm going to play the PMC_Fury campaign now.

See you later!

-NiveK

Where have you found dozens? I've found Fury and hundred of single missions but actual campaigns all seem to be work in progress.

The ULOTC campaign is a decent one with like 30+ missions. The only thing is the guy couldnt figure out how to make em all blend together into a single campaign and alas they list under the single player maps.

There are a lot of working campaigns out there.

They're mostly in French and German.

The Fury campaign is very well done. It could use more cut-scenes and cinematics, though.

Hello ULOTC campaign maker here. If anyone knows how to make them flow as one campaign I will alter it, however some of the missions are quite difficult and having them in single player allows you to skip any you can;t pass/don't work properly (although after a week of playtesting they should!). I plan to update the campaign now that the Bradley and other things are out, but I am going to wait and see if the SA80 comes out. Any help would be much appreciated!

On a different note does anybody want to host the campaign?

Also, any too hard mission in an campain can be skipped

from ingame (cheat)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Challenger3 on 4:02 pm on Dec. 25, 2001

Hello ULOTC campaign maker here. If anyone knows how to make them flow as one campaign I will alter it

<span id='postcolor'>

The OFP Editing Center can tell you!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Nocturnal on 5:54 pm on Dec. 24, 2001

The ULOTC campaign is a decent one with like 30+ missions.<span id='postcolor'>

Seconded. It's the best user-made campaign I've played, though I haven't downloaded any for a month or so. However, it does have some bugs and it is CPU-heavy in some missions; I played through it successfully on a PIII-550, but I was down to probably three or four frames per second in places on the first mission.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from PV on 7:09 pm on Dec. 26, 2001

where is the ULOTC campaign?<span id='postcolor'>

Ok. Ok. I'll put it back up.

Here!

I'll add a writeup about ULOTC in the FAQ's campaigns item.

Cheers Avonlady I owe you a metaphorical beer or something! What are the bugs in the campaign Mr. Laggy, I'll add them to the next fix.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Challenger3 on 7:56 pm on Dec. 26, 2001

Cheers Avonlady I owe you a metaphorical beer or something!

<span id='postcolor'>

It's on me!

PMC_Fury is an alright campaign.

The end cutscene is just pointless and LONG!.

LONG!

The missions are straight forward, and pretty mundane.

The first mission was pretty good, though. The second one was amazing.

And I loved the Blackhawk Down mission.

So 3 out of the 30-/+ missions were very well done.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Challenger3 on 3:02 pm on Dec. 25, 2001

If anyone knows how to make them flow as one campaign I will alter it,<span id='postcolor'>

Check out PMC Fury campaign, its "open source" and all the files are in their original form in the zip file. If you cant make it work, ask me again and we'll figure it out.

Good luck.

PMC TFW

Snake Man