Sign in to follow this  
sussmori

Invasion 1944 demo v1.2 + campaign

Maximus... I believe 1-8th Hells Kitchen has them but I think they aren't the updated versions yet.

Got bored and UnPBO'd it. Looks like the sniper position script and the other one didn't work. The sniper was still at the woods where he starts, but obviously I couldn't go through the end mission triggers to kill the smegger so I had to send AI by foot. For anyone else who has this problem, send your AI to the woods at grid CG56.

Mirrors should be set up BEFORE the release, or at least provide a bittorrent alternative, 30KB/s is kinda slow. mad_o.gif

Is there any way to mount MGs on tripods carried by soldiers yet? this coulda been answered ages ago and it may not have; but I've never seen it and poked a round some after 1.2 was released and still found nothing

Thx in advance

Yes you could do that on the old patch.

Grab the FDF mod for more mobile MG's and mortars

biggrin_o.gif

Mirrors should be set up BEFORE the release, or at least provide a bittorrent alternative, 30KB/s is kinda slow. mad_o.gif

Try 2.5 to 2.7kbs.

I downloaded the update but im getting a missing add-on message during load "BMW". It CTD's midway thru the first cutscene crazy_o.gif

Question.

Is the Tiger skin just a fill in? Either than the model, that big orangeish pink object is fugly to fight with. It likes waving a big flag wherever you go.

For some reason theres no sound when I fire the Thompson SMG. I noticed this in the last version also.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Pretty good. Shows a lot of promise for the full thing though hopefully the final missions won't be as hard. I lost track of how many times I died. The stuff we do have is very polished though.

I am finding though that the AI seems too eager to use grenades which are over deadly. Okay, they were too deadly in the original OFP but as the other weapons have become less effective the grenades might be toned down also.

Additionally, anybody else find that sometimes your guys seem to just sit and wait without firing a shot. In the defend the town mission I found my guys waited until the germans were right on top of us before doing anything worthwhile but if I sniped at the germans from any distance they took me down damn fast.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I have a campaign error after the first german mission.

I am finding though that the AI seems too eager to use grenades which are over deadly. Okay, they were too deadly in the original OFP but as the other weapons have become less effective the grenades might be toned down also.

Mm maybe a good idea to get the Grenades effect down a bit.

So you wont die with the first one.

But when there explode another one you'll die.

Regards

Marcel

I also got "error in campaign structure" after the first german mission. sad_o.gif

Mm maybe a good idea to get the Grenades effect down a bit.

So you wont die with the first one.

But when there explode another one you'll die.

Regards

Marcel

I agree, Marcel. The grenade use can ruin some good combat moments, especially in close quarters. BTW, did you ever try my mission from the I44 forums? (I go there by Canukausiuka)

Well.

The campaign so far has been brilliant. I can't judge whether that alone was worth the download, but it takes advantage of everything that OFP is good at.

Can anyone offer advice on how to beat the first mission? I've found five friendlies max, 4 at Piano Lugo and one at the start. And how does one deal with the 3 dozen or so Nazis in the villiage?

Well.

The campaign so far has been brilliant. I can't judge whether that alone was worth the download, but it takes advantage of everything that OFP is good at.

Can anyone offer advice on how to beat the first mission? I've found five friendlies max, 4 at Piano Lugo and one at the start. And how does one deal with the 3 dozen or so Nazis in the villiage?

One runs like a baby towards the landing zone tounge_o.gif

hey, worked for me. it is a hard mission though, and watch out for german patrols on your way south.

do more german troops keep spawning in the village or what?

EDIT: Yes, that's why they tell you to fall back.

YOu can score incredible points by taking the G43 with the sight.

In Mission 2, after I take the first town, what do I do? Do I really have to wait until 9:00?

Do you people get it to work just by extracting it in the ADDON folder ?

If I enter the addon folder afterwards then folders like

mpmissions and missions appear and the campaign ( Sicily )

folder .

I don`t get it to work .