Sign in to follow this  
waffendennis

Again sad news

No No No.....Klink leaved the comunity just read it.....

!!!Important Announcement!!!

Due to recent bouts of ill health and the need to make a living I have decided to resign from public addon making.

I will still be associated with the Falklands Mod team until the mod has finished.

Unfortunately the addons that I have started will not be completed by me but by my new employer Sine Pari (whose site I currently host). Whether or not they will release them I have no idea at this stage.

To those people who have supported me over the past year or so, thank you.

To those who have helped me in my model making, I also say thank you.

I will however still check the forums from time to time as the guys whom I'm working for are all OFP players.

Cheers

Colonel_Klink (Bob Watt)

sad_o.gif

Well Klink i hope you have a nice life and enjoy it.

Well what can I say? sad_o.gif

Thanks for everything you've done for the OFP community, and I wish you all the best for the future. wink_o.gif

TT(hoping)FN...

yep on his site but still...

No more STOAT No more Submarine/Subpen no more joy from Col klink sad_o.gif man that guy was like my old man to me and what must BAS do now with there Klink addons he was making...

Damn klink....

Well i See the point and i hope you have a happy life with your son daughter and wife

Very sad news sad_o.gif

Colonel_Klink was a rowmodel for the community, both as creative talented addon maker and as a pleasant person.

Him leaving is a great loss for the community and he will be missed.

Yep you are right Denoir...

but klink: Hear my wisper hear my cry: share your knowelge to us so we can continue on what you where working on..

And he had so much under construction too

http://www.dc3d.co.nz/construction1.htm

Well best we can do is wish him good luck and hope Sine Pare (spelling) the company he now works for releases his addons (if they complete them) to the community for free. They allready released a pretty good MP5.

*waves farewell to Klink*

You were always a good guy in my book. Good luck and may the future hold many blessings for you. I have(I think) all of your add-ons that I could find.

Try and get better. Bye!

sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif

may I join you

sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Sad news Indeed sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

A true pillar of the OFP community

Best wishes to him on a fast recovery from illness and success in all his future ventures.

Sadlly Ian Glen Walker

Project Leader The Chain of Command

Goodbye Klink...you are a helluva addon maker and contributer to the OFP community...all the best for the future.

Wow ! Sad .

First of all I wish Col Klink well with his health.And good luck on the job.

Cheers to wealth of knowledge that I and many have recieved from the famous Klink, I doubt I would be making planes without first seeing his cheyene plane tutorial to actually get a grasp to even how it is done and where to start. Many thanx.

He said that he will still check in and I hope to see him around much because maybe if he's not involved in addons so much, he will have time to chat

AH man, sorry to see ya go Colonel. But I hope you still pop into the various mod forums to share your wisdom when you have the time. You're always welcome at the Lost Brothers mod forum. May your health improve and also may your life be full of blessings because your presence has been a blessing to the OFP community.

You Da Man!!!

blues.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

very sad

farewell goodman

get well and have a good life

the good Colonel is not leaving the community.  He just dosent have time or energy for public add-ons.  His new employer will do justice to alot of his work and I'm excited about some of the models that will be coming our way.  check out there site here   He is still the lead designer for the falklands mod so you guys will be seeing quite a bit of his excellent work when we get this mod completed

I hope you become healthy soon again..

You were one of the people who helped me with my addons.. even in the beginning with P3d Hex Editing... Thank you very much for that all smile_o.gif

I'm glad you aren't fully leaving us...

Take care mate and I wish you a lot of luck and best of all a good health... sad_o.gif

bye Klink, I hope u will be back healty. Ill pray for u!

health comes first

hope you get well soon, klink

Well a mans got to make a living and your health has to come first, after all Flashpoint is only a game.

Best of luck to you Klink, hope you get well soon smile_o.gif