Sign in to follow this  
SILESIAN

Retextured t55

LOL! Notice the life jackets the crew of that Syrian T55 are wearing...What's that for? In case the T-55 gets swept out to sea?  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Its Syria's Baywatch  biggrin_o.gif

ROFL!! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Damn, with beaches like that, they seriously need to pump out some more tourist brochures showing off their beaches.... minus the T-55 unless they offer free T-55 rides for the kiddies and free 115mm main gun and DShK HMG target shooting for the adults.   LOL!  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

That reminds me of this post. ;)

PS: Don't reply to it... it's very old smile_o.gif

LOL! Notice the life jackets the crew of that Syrian T55 are wearing...What's that for? In case the T-55 gets swept out to sea?  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

maybe it's amphibious?

maybe it's amphibious?

Don't make me laugh...

wink_o.gif

maybe it's amphibious?

Don't make me laugh...

wink_o.gif

Everyone likes a good laugh smile_o.gifwink_o.gif

What does a (what appears to be russian T55) has to do with a resistance one? They would probably repaing it anyhoo.

Nice work Silesian. Really nice biggrin_o.gif

Hmm. I UnPBO'd both Data.pbo's (from OFP and Res DTA files), pasted your new textures into the folders (which overwrote okay as far as I could tell) and then re-PBO'd them both (which took over two hours to process wow_o.gif) and then tried it out...

...and it's just the same. The BIS T55 still uses the old textures. Nooo! crazy_o.gif

Hmm. I UnPBO'd both Data.pbo's (from OFP and Res DTA files), pasted your new textures into the folders (which overwrote okay as far as I could tell) and then re-PBO'd them both (which took over two hours to process wow_o.gif) and then tried it out...

...and it's just the same. The BIS T55 still uses the old textures. Nooo! crazy_o.gif

mmm...i only unpbo'ed OFP/DTA/Data.pbo and its working well here

you also need to depbo and replace the texs inside the HWTL/Data.pbo smile_o.gif

you also need to depbo and replace the texs inside the HWTL/Data.pbo   smile_o.gif

you also need to depbo and replace the texs inside the HWTL/Data.pbo smile_o.gif ............ yes its an answear.

In my OFP I replace only HWTL/Data.pbo. You need replace "standard" Data.pbo only when you don't use HWTL option.

The life jackets are being worn probably because they were practicing amphibious landings from a landing craft that brought the tanks to shore. It's actually surprising that they even bothered to issue the soldiers floatation vests. In alot of Middle Eastern armies, the safety of their conscripts is not exactly a high priority.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Cheers for the info guys.  smile_o.gif

Silesian, how come you only release your retextured units infrequently when they all look completed on your website? Why not release all of them in a pack? No offense or anything; I'm just curious. rock.gif  smile_o.gif

Edit: typo.