Sign in to follow this  
SmokeyPhalanx

Your iq?

OMG..it´s in English. That´s gonna be fun biggrin_o.gif

I´ve got 137 in a German IQ Test (must be something wrong with it), i wonder what i get here.

Congratulations, Avon!

Your IQ score is 131

..................... we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

-------------------------------------

I HATE MATH! mad_o.gif

135. I have no confidence in IQ tests whatsoever though.

With staggering humility, I think this part

Quote[/b] ]You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills

is right though.  I went to a selective school and even there, in comparison to my peers, I was gifted at maths and my vocabulary far exceeds most people's.

Well, they gave me no results...

After two pages of questions I should fill out some sort of registration form, but after doing so and clicking that button at the bottom I only got a new, empty form. rock.gif

After two pages of questions I should fill out some sort of registration form, but after doing so and clicking that button at the bottom I only got a new, empty form.  rock.gif

You failed the final IQ test...how to get the form to work wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

After two pages of questions I should fill out some sort of registration form, but after doing so and clicking that button at the bottom I only got a new, empty form.  rock.gif

You failed the final IQ test...how to get the form to work  wink_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Yep. Total lack of motorical skills. tounge_o.gif

You failed the final IQ test...how to get the form to work wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Or perhaps these guys can't create W3C-compliant web pages...

blues.gif

Anyway, EQ reigns supreme... biggrin_o.gif

hmm got 131 points it's ok as english is my third language. I wonder what the highest score in this test is anyway? Also Is this test relative to what education and age you have?

-ages later-

Congratulations, burns!

Your IQ score is 122

....we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician biggrin_o.gif *doesthehappydance*

Inventive Inquisitor (whats one of those?rock.gif )

oh well...

im guessing you found this from the banner on the BBC news site also? lol

(whats the max you can get on these IQ tests anyway?)

"You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are exceptionally good at teaching others."

hah, if only that were true

English is my second language.

I got 131 points. Visual Mathematician.

Edit: Would like to add that I'm still in high school, and also what Milkman says on page 4:

Quote[/b] ]...[ I ] have lost most of my intelligence over the summer...

tounge_o.gif

135 - but as above, I'm not convinved this is an entirely accurate test...

I took a very similar test (though with a LOT more questions) with the agency I got my most recent job thru - but they wouldn't release score information...

smile_o.gif When your IQ is high enough you can realize that these tests are very backward. Unfortunatley what you have memorized has little to do with intelligence and half the questions in IQ tests test what you picked up not how you think. wink_o.gif I don't remember exactly, but I did that just for fun about a week ago and got like 137.

131, Visual Mathematician.

Some of the questions were quite weird though, they had little to do with intelligence but knowledge instead...

Edit: this test is a bit better I think, also available in finnish and propably a dozen other languages with a simple google search... I got 159 from that some years ago.

I got 127 - Visual Mathematician

Quite disappointing, since I've scored a lot higher in actual IQ tests.

Loads of questions based on english language skills, which may not be applicable amongst us "foreigners". Fun to try though smile_o.gif

Gonna try that other one you posted Kegetys

Quote[/b] ]Your IQ score is 126

we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet.

hmmmm.....don't think so about math, unless I've gotten better in my college years (come to think of it, I did allright in all my math courses here...but in high school....*shudder*)

Conversation with my Grade 13 English teacher:

Her: "How would you like to peer tutor a Grade 10 Math Class?"

Me: "(laugh) Well, I guess I could...I'm very experienced, I took that course three times!"

Quote[/b] ]Your IQ score is 142

your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

First of all, even if IQ tests could say something about overall intelligence, they would be fairly useless anyway since they are not standardized in any way. This one for instance had no time limit. Second, it's a bit unfair since it's in English.

Anyway, IQ tests are fun in a competitive manner (oooo, I scored more than you...etc), but I very much doubt that they say anything about raw intelligence.

Anyway, IQ tests are fun in a competitive manner (oooo, I scored more than you...etc), but I very much doubt that they say anything about raw intelligence.

But you got compared to Bill Gates. Nyah nyah. tounge_o.gif

first 127 then 131.

Nice to see that eveyone here is smarter than the average person tounge_o.gif

If you look at the scale the average is 100.

I agree that this test isnt so good since there is no time limit and its a bit of a language test at the same time.

Still was fun to do smile_o.gif

127 smile_o.gif

Visual Methematician

Never been in an IQ test before. I had some problems with the language questions, so maybe it could've been 130 if It was a finnish test.

LOL Tovarish...Got the same as you:

Quote[/b] ]

Your IQ score is 124

Your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

LMAO! I got 1.5/10 in mathematics in my European Baccalaureate! But I agree that I think logically and am resourceful.

I did Test the Nation, a televised IQ test on BBC1 last year and I got 112 so I'm happy  biggrin_o.gif