steam-76561198405777415

Does anyone know how to modify the Carrier Command Gaea Mission?

I've looked everywhere but couldn't find a tool for modifications, specifically for editing in-game models. Some places had shared such tools, but the links appear to be inactive. I'm also interested in modifying game models. Is anyone willing to share a modification tool? Thank you very much.

4 hours ago, steam-76561198405777415 said:

I searched everywhere but couldn't find a modifying tool, especially for editing in-game models. Some places have shared such tools, but the link seems to be inactive. I'm also interested in modifying the game model. Would anyone like to share the modding tool? Thank you. I searched everywhere but couldn't find a modifying tool, especially for editing in-game models. Some places have shared such tools, but the link seems to be inactive. I'm also interested in modifying the game model. Would anyone like to share the modding tool? Thank you. but the links to these shared tools don't seem to work anymore.

Posting Language

All communication must be written in English on our forums. Avoid writing in other languages, any kind of slang, or "short text" (e.g. "wtf") speak. This way, users can ensure they understand one another clearly.

https://forums.bohemia.net/guidelines/