Sign in to follow this  
waffendennis

Mod post sticky?

Well I was thingkin of: Making all the MOD related stuff Sticky like the BAS update post make that sticky so they dont have to re -open evry time a Post and maybe you can make that for the Addons compleet to so evry MOD thats posting here haves his own Post in the Completed section so they can post evry completed addon in there and then the Forums will be a little bit cleaner? maybe you Moderatos can do this?

uhm.. no... do you know how many mods are out there.... suddenly they all want their own pinned update thread.. :S.. and for lonely mod makers making something there is no room.. they are automatically put on the second page..

Besides.. things are going ok now smile_o.gif If a mod has something to tell.. they just update their thread..

that would be good if there we like 5 or 6 mods but there are around 30+ some well known some just started so if thoes were are sticky it will take the first cople of pages.. and to be honest that is quit a hassle.. although

if there was a Topic with links to all the mod topics and make that one topic a stick that way it all in one place where u can select the one u want and if they do like they do with the announcements and lock after the first post then it wont get spammed..

It could be a single thread with one post by every mod including a link to a non-sticky discussion thread about the mod. In the first post of this thread should be a link to the latest version of the Addon.

I thought about this also for the AAE forum.

Or make a New section called: Mods: Completed

and MOD's: Work in progress

Completed is: For all MOD's Related and completed work

work in progres: Only for MOD's Related Work in progress so all the mod's can show their work.

But only MOD's may open new Topics in it So maybe they can give posting rights to only open topics to the MOD leaders? and a MOD i understand only a whole team under it and the lonley addon makers just post in the Discusion or AM Completed. Maybe thats better?

I must admit.. We always tend to use the same topic on our progress, but when we haven't produced something for a few weeks, it really is a pain in the arse to try and find the post.. crazy_o.gif

I think a board just for mods would be a great idea.