Sign in to follow this  
Milkman

Sound/radio/sfx/voice/music tutorials

I have had one naggin' problem for over Eight months now. I cannot get any sounds to work in Operation Flashpoint! No matter what I do, what I research, it leads to nothing. I really want to enhance my missions with voices, music, radio chat, but no matter what I search, what mission I dePbo for clues, I can never get anything to work.

People wiser and more knowing than me, please, share with me links to good tutorials, or any knowlege you have on this subject. I have yet to find a tutorial that made any sence, the only one at ofpec.com is outdated and poorly written, I need a clear, basic, tutorial.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks smile_o.gif

we also have some tut´s on that at our homepage in the cookbook section.

Check my sig.

Try Bloodmixers Page HERE it has a lot of Old Scripts but they where good for there day

Try Bloodmixers Page HERE it has a lot of Old Scripts but they where good for there day

Wow! Bloodmixer's abandoned site! wow_o.gif

Just for the record, that note of his on the page dated June was June 2002, last year.

Thankyou guys and gals, I finally got it to work!

This opens a new door for my missions, no longer will it just be text, but now sound! smile_o.gif

Sgt. Milkman -

Glad to hear you got it to work. Was there any particular tutorial that helped you most? I'm trying to figure out the same thing.

thanks.