Sign in to follow this  
shadow

2 new sp & coop missions

I've been slacking for over a year when it comes to releasing missions  ghostface.gif

And I still have'nt made any new ones....

So here are two "old" ones (never been released... untill now)

Crashing the Party (148 KB)

pc_1.jpg

pc_2.jpg

Thanks to Placebo and Ex-Ronin for the beta-testing.

You're a blackop and have one buddy with you

Objective: Recon and ....

Intro, 1 cutscene and outro (both win and loose I think -can't remember) biggrin_o.gif

Playable as 2-player coop too, but is'nt meant for it, so you might experience bugs (not tested)

Requires OFPR v 1.75+

Fight for Freedom (120 KB)

fff_1.jpg

fff_2.jpg

You (resistance soldier) and your 3 buddys are on your way home from a sabotage mission and stumbled upon a secret enemy installation.

Playable as 4-player coop too, but is'nt meant for it, so you might experience bugs (not tested)

Requires OFPR v 1.85+

Hope you enjoy'em  wink_o.gif

Looking for coop missions...will download and try.

Thanks.. smile_o.gif

Just tried crashing the party crazy_o.gif , nice intro and the civilians make the island look populated, nice. Now the mission itself is pretty impossible, the a.i. have sniper acuracy specialy the 50 cal. machine gunners, the weapons available are not so good too, the area around the base does not have any available cover, i tried to blow it away with the BMP but it was not a very good idea, i also took a dragunov from the 2 snipers but there was very little ammo, would like to know how many helos are stationed at the base so far i was able to destroy three but aparently there must be more rock.gif Not so enjoyable due to the rambo concept and extreme dificulty or maybe im just a little rusty biggrin_o.gif .

blues.gif  Oh yes going to Download this. smile_o.gif

Hope it's super hard.  unclesam.gif

Errrr. FFF.NOE.PBO <  biggrin_o.gif

Never mind unclesam.gif

Now the mission itself is pretty impossible

Impossible? No!

Hard? Hell yeah! biggrin_o.gif

I just tried it a little yesterday and damn.. I obviously was alot better at OFP a year ago tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]i also took a dragunov from the 2 snipers but there was very little ammo

What do you mean very little ammo? You got 2 full dragunovs there rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]would like to know how many helos are stationed at the base so far i was able to destroy three but aparently there must be more

Walk into the installation and count'em. I can't remember biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Not so enjoyable due to the rambo concept and extreme dificulty or maybe im just a little rusty

I can understand if you find the mission extremely hard if you use Rambo-tactics wink_o.gif

I would have taken out the snipers first. Then use their SVDs to snipe the M2s on the back side (west-side) and enter from there... might want to take out the BMP and the Shilkas too. smile_o.gif

i also took a dragunov from the 2 snipers but there was very little ammo

What do you mean very little ammo? You got 2 full dragunovs there  rock.gif

Maybe he already had 4 LAWs in his gear section and only got 2 cartridges. rock.gif

Anyway, it is a bit absurdly hard. Two soldiers up against an army. C'mon! Even the A-Team had 4 or 5 members.

27-5514.jpg

smile_o.gif

Also, that hauling in the Hummer via Chinook is absurd smack in enemy territory. May I suggest leaving an ammo cache somewhere near the UAZ and the patrol. That way you have to work for a living. Also make sure the cache can be loaded into a vehicle (the UAZ or something parked nearby. (Do the loading via a script once the 2 guards are eliminated).

I finished last night biggrin_o.gif , i dont know how i lost the ammo for the SVD, i remember i left some laws behind to carry more dragunov clips, i think they disapeared when i went for more laws and left the clips on the hummer, i was very upset mad_o.gif , and i knew there was a BMP2 around, it killed me once but that doesnt really mater, the end was my favorite part of the mission, very well done, i got in the pilot seat and was ready to fly to freedom but the mission ended, the next time i feel crazy enough to replay i will try the other way to finish it wink_o.gif . I havent found any bugs and everything worked well, thats nice biggrin_o.gif , i will now try your other mission, hopefully it wont make me smash my keyboard so many times has this one did, thanks shadow smile_o.gif .

Maybe he already had 4 LAWs in his gear section and only got 2 cartridges. rock.gif

Haa, i am a professional OPF player and my pride was hurt by that coment, please take it back tounge_o.gif .

Haa, i am a professional OPF player and my pride was hurt by that coment, please take it back tounge_o.gif .

Comment about the LAWs retracted. crazy_o.gif

Maybe you had 8 smoke grenades instead. tounge_o.gif

Fight for freedom is even worse crazy_o.gif , i went to Modrava by the north forest went around and sneaked past some soldiers till i reached a lighthouse (and a vulcan), how can i destroy all those boats with 2 laws, i could try the kiowa, but there are law and AA soldiers and armor and gunships and even an A10 crazy_o.gif , after i fired a law at one of the boats one soldier even killed me from behind a house, i cant place charges in the water and getin close to boats doesnt sound like a good idea, if i had all my man alive i could use 12 laws but theres only one left sad_o.gif , very dificult mission...

I think there is a Bradley with crew outside on sentry by the boats.... or was it an Abrams ? biggrin_o.gif

I never had any problems with the boats. Tried walking along the beach ?

btw Heatseeker, Crashing the party has one or two dynamic objectives... depending on the evac-blackhawk is destroyed or not among things

Your feedback so far is hillarious and very fun to read, Heatseeker biggrin_o.gif

Keep it up biggrin_o.gif

btw Heatseeker, Crashing the party has one or two dynamic objectives... depending on the evac-blackhawk is destroyed or not among things

I know that, i just thought more ppl were gonna play the mission and didnt want to spoil the surprise, i drove the jeep right into that BMP2, made a quick turn, got out and killed the soldiers while the bmp was busy firing mg rounds at the Blackhawk, after the pilots were killed i received info to find air transport and proceed to the base, i just got inside the blackhawk and the mission ended, will return after i finish fight for freedom smile_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]i drove the jeep right into that BMP2, made a quick turn, got out and killed the soldiers while the bmp was busy firing mg rounds at the Blackhawk, after the pilots were killed i received info to find air transport and proceed to the base, i just got inside the blackhawk and the mission ended

Damn crazy_o.gif

And I thought I had figured out all the possibilities biggrin_o.gif

I've been slacking for over a year when it comes to releasing missions  ghostface.gif

Yes, I've been very disapointed with you Shadow. I used to check @war regularly for your latest mission, but that list is all but dead now. ;)

Yes, I've been very disapointed with you Shadow.  I used to check @war regularly for your latest mission, but that list is all but dead now. ;)

I'll see if I can pull myself together and make a new homepage with ALL my missions. Still have plenty of missions done here, only need to write some briefings, make some cover-images etc smile_o.gif

btw I think the @war mission-database is still growing rock.gif

I gave up on FFF mission, its too hard to blow the boats and the a.i. started to get on my nerves mad_o.gif , i went to your site and got this @WARassault mission, now that one must be very old, it was a walk in the park too, are there any more missions that you recomend us, im bored and could use some good missions to pass the time smile_o.gif .

Tried all the other missions I've released over the time?

My Webpage

FFF ain't hard. Use stealth smile_o.gif

Walk/crawl by the sea untill you get to the boats.

Take out the crew for the Arbams by the boats and use it smile_o.gif

The Abrams and its crew are by the tents north by the left side of the harbour, aprrox 25 meters away from the harbour. You can't miss it biggrin_o.gif

Then take out the armour etc ...

If only there was another way of blowing up the boats... that abrams tactic is not my definition of stealth you see wink_o.gif , i aproached the docks from the right last time and tried to take out the ruskies with the glockSD pistol but they have built in nvg and caught me every time mad_o.gif , then i got mad and sniped every single one of them with the M21, lauched a law and the Vulcan sent me sky high mad_o.gif , then i tried to place charges close to the boats, i placed 3 and went back to my teamate to pick another one just to be sure wink_o.gif , after i placed the forth i head back to the chapel and this damn rusky out of nowhere got me with a burst, then i got real mad, got the coat and went for a coffee... ill try your other missions, thanks smile_o.gif .

You're a cruel man Shadow, that mission Fight For Freedom was way hard. When I finally finished, after many restarts and reloads, it took 3 pages to list enemy casualties, 1 entry alone said like 23xSoldier. Maybe it should have been called "Five guys take on the entire US Army". ;)

What can I say?

-I like hard missions biggrin_o.gif