Sign in to follow this  
BirdKilla

Pre made ammo boxes

Hey people i was thinking about it last night as i was try'n (Key word try'n) to make a mission and i think we should have ammo boxes pre stuffed with all ammo for each weapon IE the white one have all launchers ect. and also have empty ones like you have now so that map makers can make maps with only X ammo type in the box.

we sort of already have that, the green one with netting on it has just basic rifle (M16/AK74) magazines and grenades, white has ammo for launchers and other more bulkier stuff (satchels and mines for example) and the green without camo (OFPR only) has hand guns and other OFPR introduced weapon ammo

also, you can empty them and add your own stuff to them by using first <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">clearMagazineCargo unit

to remove all magazines then

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this addmagazinecargo ["name",number]