Sign in to follow this  
jimgun

Running and shooting at the same time.

Apperently according to one guy who came onto the server and had mod g36.pbo files and mod flags.pbo, it is becuase he had a polish version ............dunno if that true...would like conformation from other polish users  tounge_o.gif

I have the german version of OFP (1.91) and i get a "modified flags.pbo" and "modified merged.pbo"-message on some servers. If i connect to a german server everything is ok, but about 5 US servers are showing the "modified file" message.

migebuff can u do us a favor and post your crc values for your files.

oh u did already:

Version : German / 1.91

Res Merged : 0x042c93ca

Reg Merged : 0xb22dc0a6

Version : English (USA) / 1.91

Reg Merged : 0x042c93ca

Res Merged : 0x042c93ca

resistance merged was the same value for all versions that were posted.  If we can all post all our crc values for all relavent files it would be easier to sort this out.  if u get a message on the server ask the admin what the value is on the server file.

...and quite a few peeps seemed to have a modded g36.pbo file                ...now the question is wtf for?

so they can change hit range and put m21 sight and dunno what else...

of course they'll tell ya that is a soundpack...

the same time and right into them (one of those drop ya beer moments  )

Quote[/b] ]However quite recently there has been an increase in people coming on to our server, and being able to hit people at distance on the run , or even running sideways. Even though i may be looking through my G36 sights at them and trying to hit them, they are able to move, dodge my shots and cap me or even get multiple kills one after the other with a couple of blasts while on the run. (and honestly i aint that shit a shot)

I dont think this has anything to do with lag or desync because on our server my ping is 30-40 and we generally keep everybody below 100. Also there is no evidence of anybody's game finishing early.

I´ve noticed this too..

I mean its like the y run and inmediately kill you...

I have to stop, aim and shoot..

If this can be done with a playing claw instead of a mouse then i should buy one becuase i´ve noticed high disadvantage with many ppl using this "techniques"

I believe its more a cheat like auto aimbot or something like that because i´ve seen those same ppl  shooting instantly behind a corner and getting massive kills without aiming.

It would be very helpful if some of u guys with international versions could post your crc and md5 values. we do not know if the polish version of g36a.pbo and flags.pbo is different or not until a couple people with that version post their values.

I don't know why servers are checking flags.pbo all it is is jpgs of 174 countrys flags they are not even used in the game.

there are quite a few files that there is no reason to check.

It would be very helpful if some of u guys with international versions could post your crc and md5 values.  we do not know if the polish version of g36a.pbo and flags.pbo is different or not until a couple people with that version post their values.

AFAIK only o_wp.pbo addon has different checksum for Polish/Czech version because BIS put different stringtable in it. All other data files should be the same.

My little trick is to move slowly with scope on and on crounch position (very improtant), so that if you will stop moving you going automaticly down. Also important is to got a relaxed breathing (30% Move - 70% Camp) and to use semi automatic. As long as you move slowly, your crosshair will move much less (only with scope on and on crounch, as soon as you stop moving you going automaticly down and on scope. Watch the Crosshair how it changed instead of the normal standup no scope option.

By the way. f**k @ll cheaters, i shoot them anyway

[CAVE]guerilla

O.pbo is different in Dutch version.  Need someone with czech version to post. Double checking the O.pbo dutch.

Scratch that all version checked so far all have the same values.