Sign in to follow this  
Snake Man

PMC Fury OFP New usermade Campaign available

Hi guys, hope your holidays was good. Thank you so much for the very warm welcome of our campaign!

Here is some replies...

>Why didn't you stuff the entire campaign folder to make one single packed campaign PBO file?

Well kind of long story, my first draft of the campaign test was single pbo file. Then I started to really edit the campaing and found out that its much easier to keep the missions in open dirs, no need to generate that pbo file everytime I update some mission(s).

Then when the final release time came, I made the pbo version also, but the image html link did not work so I decided that its good like this, I'll probably make nice PBO from the final large campaign (part 1 and part 2 together).

Also I think its really nice to have this campaign wide open in the dir, so when people (and they will) want to snoop the mission files/scripts, they save the time to de-pbo'ing it etc smile.gif

>the heli patrol, was hilarious.  When he said "Oh look by the hospital, those are our guys lets go wave to

> them " or when they said that they were bored or when he did that trick with the heli and i was like

>" Is this what you guys do for fun?" .   I laughed my ass off at this mission.

That mission is kind of stupid with the Parabens generated voices (in my opinion, glad that you like it heh), but when we get some cool guys to make voices for us, then the mission will be really enjoyable.

Any Americans (or very good english speakers) who want to contribute with cool voices perhaps?

>I like how you play as only a ground soldier.. the switching between all types of vehicles is kinda stupid.

Basically I agree with you. Its kind of "hey where did I go??" type if you jump from basic soldier to black ops guy and to helo driver from there. Yet... we miss lot of nice vehicles and soldier types if we strictly keep it on M16 soldier.  But yes, PMC Fury part 1 is story of an M16 soldier, except few special missions.

>The missions were nothing else happens than troops arriving adds lot of atmosphere to the game.

>In two of this non-action missions an chopper crashed without any reason - LOL! biggrin.gif

Yeah I wanted to create the feel that you never know what might happen. But... well most of the missions are pretty straight forward stuff I'm afraid.

The problem with colliding choppers comes when you have more than 1 air vehicle in the air smile.gif

Of course its rare to see them collide, but it does happen.

>Get in chopper, fly to airport, walk to the tent, get near officer.  An waypoint to the officer would help

>- and that you can board every vehicle on the base doesn`t made it clearer what to do after arriving

> the airport.

I have to check that out but I remember the Helo pilot says to the player that "go to the front gate" or something like that. But yes it could be a bit cleared. Keep these small tips coming guys, I'll make it easier/cleared in the future.

>Then the mission won`t end and I searched both woods for remaining soldier but didn`t found anything.

The missions that does not seem to end, usually means that there are some sneaky russian hiding in some forest and the mission cannot end until hes dead or outside of the range or mission ending trigger. This is difficult to master, make it too hard and you need to hunt down every single ruskie or make it too easy and the mission ends before it even rightfully begins. Its an art of balance wink.gif

>Entre Deux:

>I directed my troops on the hill at the village, then I sneaked to the south, crawled towards the

>T-72, shot the AK soldier nearby, the BMP get`s nervous, the troops runned towards my position -

> and I managed to get in the tank just in time!

Hehe thanks for the tip, I need to try that sometime smile.gif

>I tried this mission many times to see how I could finish it - but the A10`s NEVER showed up.

> --

> So I crawled to the next bush, called the A10`s, the tanks and the other squad and my boys from

> the south.  The A10`s never arrived

Hmm I'm not sure I follow you. The A-10's arrive everytime I issue the radio call.

Have anyone else experienced missing Warthogs?

Thanks guys for the tips and great feedback, I would have never imagined to hear such a good comments. I mostly did this campaign for myself (missions I like, "story" I like), actually I had second thoughts of releasing this smile.gif

Like you can imagine as we dont even have web page available (we are now making one).

Thank you all, much appreciated.

PMC TFW

Snake Man

The campaign is no longer available for download in that link, we have opened a website for it.

Visit PMC Tactical

Snake Man, PMC.

>Have anyone else experienced missing Warthogs?

Yes. When I first played that mission, I didn't see the A-10s after using radio. Maybe they were crashed at the begining.( I heard the huge explosion, but not knowing what it is at that time)

When played it the second time, I radio them immediately when mission begins, they did show up.

PMC Fury Campaign continues!

We have available two versions, upgrade to those who played the first 31 missions and full version for guys who never even heard of this puny campaign.

Get the so called "part 2" of the campaign from our site at PMC Tactical

Snake Man, PMC.

This is one very enjoyable campaign. I'm about 1/3 of the way through. Highly recommended!

Pretty decent but too many missions which require the player to kill everything in a large area. I've spent hours sometimes trying to sweep huge areas cause one guy has been hidden somewhere in a 5km area.

Tighter goals would help speed things along but otherwise fun.

I don't understand. Is this a single player campaign or a multiplayer campaign or both? How do you play it as a multiplayer campaign if it loads the files into the single player campaign folders?

Any ideas? I have some buddies and we're always looking for a good multiplayer campaign.

Thanks! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (John C Flett @ June 02 2002,21:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pretty decent but too many missions which require the player to kill everything in a large area. I've spent hours sometimes trying to sweep huge areas cause one guy has been hidden somewhere in a 5km area.

Tighter goals would help speed things along but otherwise fun.<span id='postcolor'>

Yep. In cases like this, just use the ENDMISSION cheat. You know you've done your job.

I've already reported this small gripe to PMC Fury's developer.

im only on the second mission but its pretty good so far, the robotic voices from command are cool

only one thing i noticed which im not sure happens elsewhere is that whilst sitting in chinook i was able to rotate my head 360 degrees, handy as hell lol but not sure if its a bug i smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jason-Alaska @ June 03 2002,20:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't understand. Is this a single player campaign or a multiplayer campaign or both?<span id='postcolor'>

SP. Anyone know if someone's working on converting it to a co-op MP campaign?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yep. In cases like this, just use the ENDMISSION cheat. You know you've done your job.

<span id='postcolor'>

I've done that a couple of times but I'm a stubborn SOB and I like to complete a mission the hard way.

We have now completed the new missions for this campaign that cover all the Official OFP inslands. The missions need beta testing and anyone who is willing to test them out is welcome to download the beta campaign from our site at

PMC Tactical

Thank you.

Snake Man, PMC.

Great to see PMC doing such fine job on mission editting.

but now its time for this thread to move to new home called User missions smile.gif