Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Hide body

HIDE BODY is not very realistic. I would like to see PICKUP/DROP commands and neew animation to move a body elsewhere for concealment.

I agree, i dont like to see the bodies slowy desapearing into the ground, and theres no point in hidding the bodies because the a.i. does not react to dead soldiers, would be better if we could drag a body and hide it in the bushes or something, the same action could also be used to drag wounded teamates to cover while they wait for medevac smile_o.gif .

I could swear your avatar was wearing a spetnaz bandana a few seconds ago, i need vacation crazy_o.gif .

...and sorry for the 2nd post, i hit quote instead of edit, i really need my vacation crazy_o.gif .

a) Avon has like several people now, an alternating avatar

b) yes I would also like to see dragging them or whatever...alternately, bury them (need only apply to dead wink_o.gif )

ya, but before that, maybe the AI would need some improvement so that it can actully react when it see a dead body, then after we could look in moving the death ones

but I totally agree, especially for the drag of a wounded teammate, that would augment team work maybe or just get some new ideas for missions smile_o.gif