Sign in to follow this  
Indy

New walk animations...

Hi, i've been working on some new walking animations for soldiers but i'm not able to put them in game on a soldier, i've tryed to edit the cfgMovesMC class but with no results, can someone help me with a base config for this kind of animation?

Sorry for the other post in breathe forums but i need to solve this thing asap biggrin_o.gif

try looking up an addon called custom RTM's. It has custom animations inside and you can open the pbo and see what its like in there.

you need to config the .rtm to the soldier but walking animations are not posible are they?

I believe they are changed in the master config.bin (if you want them to effect default units).

I believe they are changed in the master config.bin (if you want them to effect default units).

pheraps yes they are editing the source code...but i don't want to do this, i want to have a soldier with a custom walking\running anim without editing the source code...

Where I can find the custom RTM's add-on? is it the break dance soldier or it's an other add-on?

well you dont have much about the breakdancer because you can make that kind of animations for just 1 addon but when it comes on walking/runing animations then you need to edit the config.bin and all the poeple use that .rtm then so i sugest to make a copy of the default ofp config.bin and un bin it with a program and add your custom made .rtm animation for the default walking animations and then save the .bin but dont overwrite the normal .bin no do this:

1: Make a new map in ofp like: Newwalkingmod (or something)

2: make in that map the Addons map and the bin map

3: Save the .bin in the mod folders bin folder.

4: make a shortcut and use the mod command string and voila you got new walking animations and you still got your OFP .bin in tact.

You need to include a CFGMoves section in your cpp, download the commented config bin (contained in the binarize zip on the bis breathe site) and you'll see what you need to add.

ok i found a solution, thx to all smile_o.gif

i'm making som experiments on some animal models

i'm making som experiments on some animal models

Experimenting on animals is baad tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

is the only thing missing in this game...and we need them for the italian ww2 mod...

Great!!! What kind of animal? How is the testing going so far? Could this animal be release as a single addon or do we have to wait for the full MOD to come out?

smile_o.gif

this thing is hard, if someone don't made it before you have to wait for it for some months (i have to go on vacations in 2 weeks and i will be back in september), it needs a lot of new animations, just look how many animations uses a soldier...

If everything will be working it will be a uncomprssed add-on so everyone can see how it works and how to made some other animals for ofp smile_o.gif