Sign in to follow this  
D.murphy man

Eden life!

Hey all again,

For the past 2 days non-stop iv been putting together somthing a lil specile,A mp 6 player Civiliain RPG!

You gotta job,You got money,and you got a life.

Your Job depedns on who you choose to play in the selection screen,This is the list of jobs you can have and how you gain money of them:

Resturuant owener.

Stay behind the counter for 1 min (real time) and be payed,Allso if some buys a meal of you,you get the money.

Farmer.

Stay in your farm and harvest 5 bags every 1 minute you stay there,Then sell the bags off for money.

Bus driver.

Drive bus around pick up any players who need to be some where,You gain money of the bus fair they must pay.

Car Dealer.

Stay in your property for 1 min to get payed,allso any money another player spends on buying a car goes stright to you.

Pilot.

Stay by the fuel pumps for 1 minute to get payed,Any player who spends money on a plane goes striaght to you.

Mayor.

Sets Taxes witch must be payed every day (15 minutes real time) Allso gaines tax money of any thing purchased by other players.

Features include:

A hunger system,if it reaches 100% you starve to death,

Money system.

Abel to buy food,Of course

AI police who shoot you if u fire any shots in a puplic place (You can fire guns out side of town in counrtyside for example)

Tax system,Tax is set by mayor,If you dnt like how much u gotta pay try make him change his mind (Terroism ect..)

Planed Features in next version:

Mayor can use tax money to build houses for the civies

Some human police who need funding of the Mayor to buy guns,pay wages.

Maybe some more jobs.

You can get it down at my site (Link in sig)

Seems great! I downloaded and was gonna try it out when I noticed I need editorupgrade102, which I don't like. I might download that later. Looks good though

Dude. I think he means it needs Kegety's Editor Update, which is basically ESSENTIAL.

Woops forgot about that addon, Oh and please note that this mission hasent been tested much i havent got time to. So please report back with bugs and suggestions wink_o.gif

Thnx,

Murphy

ill test it later m8 cant wait to try out the terrism bit buhahahaha

Dude. I think he means it needs Kegety's Editor Update, which is basically ESSENTIAL.

I know what it is and I know of Gunslinger's 1.46 one too, but I prefer using createVehicle command, because the editor upgrades are just making it so impossible to find the regular stuff in the editor.

Although nowadays that I'm using Keg's Launcher, I guess I could add it in its own little folder.

I played Eden Life and it looks very nice only.. its so boring.

But I think you will extent the game, am I right?

Keep up the good work and let us know if you have a new version.

BTW there are still some bugs.

If you get shot by a policemen you will die and respawn by your corpse.

When you respawn to option "status?" is gone.

The busdriver, what the hell does open doors do?

Cant see anything, also the busdriver must lock his bus if he is of eating.

Or some nice clanmates steal it ;)

And could you pls fix the download for Money Test, it isnt working.

ill see wat i can do.. rock.gif

And the bus is ment to be locked any way,and open bus doors is to let passangers out (unlocks the bus for 10 secs) only the bus driver can use that option.And passangers got a option to ride bus (teleports them on the bus and pay there fair) So all this is ment to stop the passanger getting on the bus with out paying

I tried it, only in SP though.

It's really nice, different and fun smile_o.gif Here are some things I noticed:

[*] Scripts to buy weapons of the weapon dealer are not found.

[*] The fuel man/pilot doesn't die when hunger is over 100.

[*] In SP, the restaurant guy was standing outside the restaurant, and I couldn't buy food.

[*] In SP, the farmer was standing outside his house, and I couldn't buy anything.

[*] I got error msg on top of screen saying:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">mayor |#|setDammage1and something after that. Meaning you've written that code wrong. Add a space between setDammage and 1 and it should be fine.

I liked it smile_o.gif

Hmm,I was on a very tight time scale and most of these scripts where typed up fast,so i appologise for that.

And you should still be able to buy food any way,even if the resuruant dude is standing out side.

and you cant buy any thing of the farmer any way.

Yes i am adding a 'Mafia job' maybe they can go round collecting protection money or somthing, Any ideas?

Allso be adding a couple of police jobs witch are funded by the mayor,who gets the money of your taxes  wink_o.gif

Edit: Ill look into the gun deal scripts not found.

And it seems the starving scripts don't work.

The bus is not locked. Driver won't take my money either, but that may be because he's an AI and therefore not sitting in the bus.

I pushed the restaurant guy into the restaurant and I got the option to buy food, but when I choose it nothing happens. I still have the same amount of money and I'm still just as hungry.

It would be better if the guards at the mayor's houses opens fire at you if you start shooting them. I shot them without entering their area, and they didn't respond fire.

Also, if one of the mayor's houses is under attack it would be cool if a police car came, and if they had Scorpios.

And about mafia, let them have Uzi's and add Fist weapon so that they can beat people up, it's called FistStroke, Fist or Stroke, I don't know. And Kozlice for the mafia too would be cool. Maybe let them buy Uzi/Kozlice/whatever from the mafia boss (AI).

Hmm it seems i (some how) forgot to add the scripts for the pilot to buy weapons,and theres lots of other bugs.

I shall be taking this mission down from my site and be doing a major over hual of all of it. As it is unfit for the puplic,lol.

Thanks guys and i should hopefully have some free time to do sum bug fixing soon.

ok, you're welcome and good luck on it smile_o.gif

I dont think Pimp would work too well with how the women look in Resistance,

Yeah my brother shes great, just put a bag over her head, and you'll have a great time.

Plus you've only got about 5 women models to deal with.

6 if you count Angelina but I dont think they are THAT desperate

Then ask some one to make a civilian pack with more woman.

The kind of addon the OFP addon community is missing the most are civilian models.

Not worth to put a women-addon onto the map just to have a pimp I think.

Nice mission Murphy.

English is your first language isnt it?

If so, whats with the spelling? There are shitloads of glaring spelling mistakes i noticed. Which make the mission look very rushed and amateuristic.

No offence at all man. But that spelling is pretty off putting.

All that aside. Very good work. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I dont think Pimp would work too well with how the women look in Resistance,

Yeah my brother shes great, just put a bag over her head, and you'll have a great time.

ROFL! tounge_o.gif Sounds like you know the trade and the jargon!

Quote[/b] ]Plus you've only got about 5 women models to deal with.

6 if you count Angelina but I dont think they are THAT desperate

Hey, HEY! Angelina is a babe! mad_o.gif

Nice mission Murphy.

English is your first language isnt it?

If so, whats with the spelling? There are shitloads of glaring spelling mistakes i noticed. Which make the mission look very rushed and amateuristic.

No offence at all man. But that spelling is pretty off putting.

All that aside. Very good work.  smile_o.gif

Lol,yea it was rushed thats why tounge_o.gif i only had a couple of mins to type all that up.

Where is this mission "Eden life"

I didn't find anywhere, not in the Mission's Section ? in your site

How about a gun store owner?

Or a gas station worker?

-=Die Alive=-