Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Ofpr fansite toolkit

i know it's kinda late,but will you guys release any fan site toolkits?

the things i am looking for is a large pic of the czech version of flashpoint's box (the operace flashpoint for the czech version looks awesome)... and the resistance guy unobstructed by logos or text.

edit:

yourcall2.jpg

that

and an unobstructed image of the guy in the background.

krabkares.jpg

Edit: you could ask som1 from Cz to scan the box of him

I think there is a very old OFP fansite kit out there. but it's from the old days... around version 1.10 or older. crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

$33ker @ July 16 2003,11:14)]I think there is a very old OFP fansite kit out there. but it's from the old days... around version 1.10 or older. crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Black Knight - it ain't big enough ;)

$33ker - look at my sig. That's from the fansite toolkit that is dated to like 1.10....

It's still very nice but what about an updated fansite toolkit BIS? wink_o.gif

BTW Blackdog you could easily make your own kit with the latest addons. looking at the combat photography thread, I think you're the right one. smile_o.gif

EDIT: huh your avatar changed from one second to the other... rock.gif

Yeah how'd you do that? rock.gif Make your avatar change seemingly automatically?

$33ker @ July 17 2003,18:28)]EDIT: huh your avatar changed from one second to the other... rock.gif

wow_o.gif WOW! wow_o.gif

LOL! And you too Avon...It was a different one this morning, then a bit later it changed and now it's changed again rock.gif

*X-Files music playing in background*

Back on subject.

If you ask me, it's too late for an official OFPR fankit. CM is past that marketing stage.

Instead, I think this thread should be renamed "OFP2 Fansite Toolkit" and moved to the OFP2 SUGGESTIONS forum.

It changed AGAIN! wow_o.gif

*X-Files music still playing in the background*

I noticed that at the beginning of the week. I guess blackdog has got some special avatar program... wow_o.gif

kegetys was the first one that i noticed changing about a month or so ago...

ive been looking into it and all i can figure out is theres oen gif which isnt a gif at all cos it just redirects you to another (real) gif...my guess is theres some PHP involved similar to that used for those random password images (usually PNG)