Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

New bas thread

this wasnt in the readme for the blackhawks, and been wondering how to do this.. Fast Rapid insertion.. i noticed they insert cargo wayy faster than a regular ofp unload waypoint.

whats the script for this?

Mp @ Sep. 21 2003,10:52)]No news!?

sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif

Dont you know about the information blackout that BAS goes through right before they release an addon? wink_o.giftounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.giftounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Mp @ Sep. 21 2003,10:52)]No news!?

sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif

Dont you know about the information blackout that BAS goes through right before they release an addon? wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

your Words in God´s ear tounge_o.gif

Guest jacobaby

News;

I hear the potato crop is good this year.

TJ

News;

TJ

huh this means were having potato field in the island rock.gif

News;

TJ

Woo yer making a chip truck? I love fries from the chip truck.

hoz

Now you can make a campaign: "Farmers Revenge"

A poor farmer who has only one potato field gets driven away from some badguys but he and his pal (some ex-Ranger) take bloody revenge and fight for every single potato but the they realize that it´s already too late because some fries factory already chopped and fried the poor little potatoes and sells them to his neighbours  tounge_o.gif

Ok, I shut up ghostface.gif

Didn´t get my pills today crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

I see you guy's have not much projects left on the Project bar so what happens when all that things are done?... No more?...BAS crazy_o.gif

Don't worry Waffen, we have plenty more up our sleeves that you lot don't even know about yet...

We've easily got enough to keep us going till OFP2...

*slips an envelope with cash in under the table*

how much would it cost for you to tell us?† biggrin_o.gif

seriously though, is that the updated littlebird in your sig DM?

† joke tounge_o.gif

Don't worry Waffen, we have plenty more up our sleeves that you lot don't even know about yet...

Sounds great smile_o.gif

*wonders what to expect wink_o.gif *

*slips an envelope with cash in under the table*

how much would it cost for you to tell us?† biggrin_o.gif

seriously though, is that the updated littlebird in your sig DM?

† joke tounge_o.gif

well at least he shows the new updated d/r on his avatar

oh! something new:

killFlash® Anti-Reflection Device

a skinny little thing

botach_1.jpg

ard3.jpg

will there be any chance to see them???

Thnxs for the info Deadmeat and I am sure we see more great quality work off you guy's and keeping it secret is a smart move. So: I will wait with joy on the following addon(S) smile_o.gif

Like the Patriot missile you're making?

well i don´t know or if you have given any info about the Seals away (you even removed the Progress bar at your HP wow_o.gif)

But is there any chance to see one of  the Seals Equipt with this Gasmask?

Pix and info from Wannabe UK Under EODGRU 2

I forgot..was it Seal team 2 or 6 you where making?

Edit: acording to the info on that site..and i remember you where making Seals for "boarding" missions ..i think its the Team 2 ?

oh! something new:

killFlash® Anti-Reflection Device

a skinny little thing

will there be any chance to see them???

rock.gif  i dont really see the use of that in OFP..maybe in OFP2 if BIS will make things in OFP reflekting the sun...but now rock.gif

well i don´t know or if you have given any info about the Seals away (you even removed the Progress bar at your HP wow_o.gif)

But is there any chance to see one of  the Seals Equipt with this Gasmask?

Pix and info from Wannabe UK Under EODGRU 2

I forgot..was it Seal team 2 or 6 you where making?

Edit: acording to the info on that site..and i remember you where making Seals for "boarding" missions ..i think its the Team 2 ?

Its SEAL Team 8 that we are making, SEAL Team 6 no longer exists, as i understand it various teams can perform VBSS (Vessel Board Search and Seizure), head to www.militaryphotos.net and look through the 'Contemporary Military Photos>U.S. Navy SEALs>SEAL Team 8' album and you'll find lots of pictures of SEAL Team 8 in VBSS gear.

And you do know that the sight you just posted a link to is someone just dressing up? IE a civilian just pretending. Not really the most reliable source.

And you do know that the sight you just posted a link to is someone just dressing up? IE a civilian just pretending. Not really the most reliable source.

Yes of course..but he uses mostly "original" Equipment..and i couldnt find any better sorry.

EDIT: Eviserator, i headed over to militairyPhotos...and sadly i noticed that not much "special Equipment" is displayed there.

No gasmasks or NV so on... sad_o.gif for the seals

But i really hope to see a working gasmask..for tear gas (or anyother gas used)Entries in ofp  sad_o.gif

Yes of course..but he uses mostly "original" Equipment..and i couldnt find any better sorry.

EDIT: Eviserator, i headed over to militairyPhotos...and sadly i noticed that not much "special Equipment" is displayed there.

No gasmasks or NV so on... sad_o.gif for the seals

But i really hope to see a working gasmask..for tear gas (or anyother gas used)Entries in ofp  sad_o.gif

http://www.specwargear.com/gearhouse.html

A pretty good site for seeing the different types of equipment, although a lot of it is commercial rather than the standard issue kit.

Thanks i found it

gasmask-MCU2AP-2.jpg

MCU 2A/P Gas Mask

MUC 2A/P gas mask is similar to MUC 2/P gas mask, but It has an additional dynamic mic plug at the front voice window. The mask in the pic is the MCU 2A/P with tinted outsert lens and a mic cord.

Any chance of seeing it on the seals ?

sad_o.gif *Crossisfinger*