Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

New bas thread

Cool!

I know how to do it in The Gimp, but it doesnt handle TGA's properly.   mad_o.gif

Thanks.   smile_o.gif

Yeah I had trouble with getting .tga's working in the GIMP, when you save it as .tga for the first time, try unchecking RLE compression, but leave the other option (forgot what it is) checked. It worked for me, but there may have been other things I did differently. smile_o.gif

Is that the new Blackhawk model?

It would appear to be a Pavehawk.

Well, if that is the old bh model its still a bh model, why not using the new bh model. doesn't the bh and ph look pretty simular?

rock.gif

Is that the new Blackhawk model?

It would appear to be a Pavehawk.

Well, if that is the old bh model its still a bh model, why not using the new bh model. doesn't the bh and ph look pretty simular?

rock.gif

i think someone has confused someone which has made someone to post a confusing question for someone.

BAS Guys:

Just a heads up, for gear on these new Rangers and Delta...I was talking to a guy I know over in the sand-box (Afghanistan) in an airsoft forum that I frequent, and we were discussing gear. He said that the Interceptors are a huge hit, and are much more common than anything else over there. In fact, looking at the pictures, it's hard to find any unit that doesn't have one on. So maybe a Ranger with an Interceptor? Just a thought...

Seals and De/Ra

yup.... BAS has been a roll these last few weeks.. your talking my language now... and Evis said something about them changing?? lol.. from the pics Tigershark put on ofp combat photography with them sitting in the back of a 60' they look sexy enough to me.. but whatever you do its for the better.

just one little request that wasnt in 1.0 An M4 Acog with Grenade Launcher, i think only the Reflex variant had an Grenade Launcher.

Seals and De/Ra

are they going to be released on the same time?

or which ever get finished first?

Seals and De/Ra

yup.... BAS has been a roll these last few weeks.. your talking my language now... and Evis said something about them changing?? lol.. from the pics Tigershark put on ofp combat photography with them sitting in the back of a 60' they look sexy enough to me.. but whatever you do its for the better.

just one little request that wasnt in 1.0 An M4 Acog with Grenade Launcher, i think only the Reflex variant had an Grenade Launcher.

u know at pg number it is on combat photography

wanna look at it badly

Hey BAS i Was just wondering if ya were gone make a small spec op boat for the seals and i was also wondering if the seals will be releseased in the next few months ? =)

Ps: Good Work Bas!!!! =) ghostface.gif

Hey BAS i Was just wondering if ya were gone make a small spec op boat for the seals and i was also wondering if the seals will be releseased in the next few months ? =)

Ps: Good Work Bas!!!! =)  ghostface.gif

yes and yes.

that would be great   rock.gif

It wasnt something we forgot, it was something we didnt add in for realism purposes, the ACOG sight interferes with the M203 leaf sight, and would not be used in conjunction like the Reflex sight.

BAS Guys:

Just a heads up, for gear on these new Rangers and Delta...I was talking to a guy I know over in the sand-box (Afghanistan) in an airsoft forum that I frequent, and we were discussing gear.  He said that the Interceptors are a huge hit, and are much more common than anything else over there.  In fact, looking at the pictures, it's hard to find any unit that doesn't have one on.  So maybe a Ranger with an Interceptor?  Just a thought...

No, our rangers are equipped with SPEAR Ranger Body Armour and RACK, and wont be changing smile_o.gif

So who want to see pics of the new RACK Rangers?rock.gif

I can't hear yoooooooou *puts hand to ear*

*shouts* ME!!! I want to see them blues.gif

Arch.

HELL YEAH wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH</span>

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

RACKRangers.jpg

And thats all you're getting! And that includes you TS, show any more and we'll start cutting your fingers off!

[image resized/reuploaded]

And thats all you're getting! And that includes you TS, show any more and we'll start cutting your fingers off!

I'll defend you tiger! i'm coming to tokyo japan ! tounge_o.gif

OMG OMG OMG OMG Will Delta's and Ranger's Be Released with Seals Or Afterwars ?= ) btw nice picture

*Drool On Laptop* tounge_o.gifwow_o.giftounge_o.gifwow_o.gif

ghostface.gifunclesam.gifghostface.gif