Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

New bas thread

you guys have five minutes to pm the link to that forum rofl

FYI El tigre, smile_o.gif

Tigersharks are also found on the Eastern seaboard of the US.

<caught a 10 footer Monday>

Situation? what situation? the guys depending on God to fight the battle, gimme a break :P

Is that right? Dayum...I thought they were only Pacific dwelling...there ya go....another fact for the day.

Found out the other day that the top section of Tokyo tower was built from recycled US Korean war tanks. Too expensive to ship the wrecks back home so they sold them to the Japs as scrap metal.

But I digress.....what do people think of the desert units in the interview pics?

Wow... Marfy's textures look great on those edited BIS models! smile_o.gif

Hope you all do a woodland pack too.

the white IFF on the tank turret just looks odd it just looks to brilliant white for me :/, also the units look to clean.

the white IFF on the tank turret just looks odd it just looks to brilliant white for me :/, also the units look to clean.

They musta brightened Marfy's textures up to look spiffy new instead of used smile_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I think that's the 'temporary texture' for the IFF they had a week or two ago. I am sure it will change soon...

By the way, you guys gonna do a rescaled BMP as well? I'm sure it would cut RHS's work in half! tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

i always thought there was a hatch in the top of the 5 ton truck cabin so the Gunner would actually stand like the hummers. also when we download the pack who will actually be driving the units, normal bis units or rangers or something special?

i always thought there was a hatch in the top of the 5 ton truck cabin so the Gunner would actually stand like the hummers. also when we download the pack who will actually be driving the units, normal bis units or rangers or something special?

It would be a shame if they weren't AAE compliant in this way. Too bad...

also when we download the pack who will actually be driving the units, normal bis units or rangers or something special?

They mentioned in the news post on the main site these will be included:

Tank Crewman (Desert)

Driver (Desert - Boonie hat)

The driver unit appears to be their desert Ranger without some of the pouches and stuff.

I agree with you Tigershark. Dont bother making a Commanche if there is already a high quality one out there. smile_o.gif

well there goes 1/2 the addons i was looking farward to, why are you doing the ch53 if there is already one out there.

so you say you have cancled those projects, is there even the slightest chance you will come back to them in future, maybe after you have finished your current projects?